OS
    Android

All the issues with the current bug submission process

First off this is NOT a complaint about poor response times or the support staff failing to actually solve the tickets.

This is about errors with the bug/ticket reporting system itself. This mostly just another place to put this for the team to reference and for other players to add issues they have experienced as well.

• When submitting through the app (at least on devices I have used) attachments can not be added
    • Upon completion of submitting the ticket, the submitted splash screen can not be closed and you must restart the app. This was introduced with the last tuning notes.
    • The support inbox is actually out of space and I am now getting bounce back emails from gmail. This is only when trying to reply through the email and not when managing tickets through the website. With the first point this means I have to navigate to the website to upload screenshots instead of simply replying to the email. Considering the website isn't advertised anywhere, I assume this will affect most players trying to interact with support.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    This is only when trying to reply through the email and not when managing tickets through the website. With the first point this means I have to navigate to the website to upload screenshots instead of simply replying to the email. Considering the website isn't advertised anywhere, I assume this will affect most players trying to interact with support.
    What website...? It's ages since I put a ticket in (never seems any point) so hadn't seen there was a website to manage tickets...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    What website...? It's ages since I put a ticket in (never seems any point) so hadn't seen there was a website to manage tickets...
    They don't advertise it anywhere but it is immensely better than dealing with the app or email. Really the only benefit of creating through the app is it includes device data.

https://support.noddingfrog.co.uk/hc/en-us/requests
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591