Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

October 2020, Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

Note: One important piece of information not listed in these images is that Guy Fawkes Eddie will become eligible for awakening with this release.

There will be special offers for this character and his exclusive final awakening materials (individually and in bundles) sometime in early November.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    iOS
    Just to get ahead of the conversation a bit, I can confirm that we'll be revisiting Wasteland Eddie's kit for our December release.

We'll be reviewing and revising his kit to better flesh out his gameplay identity as a daring defense crusher, all while making sure that his unique interactions work as intended.

Finally, we've also reviewed and escalated reports of Daedalus' Instant Kill trigger not working as described. It seems as if this might only be happening under very specific circumstances. If you can share an exact team and talisman set-up that causes this to occur consistently, please let us know. Thanks!

OS
    Android
    No love for Rush talismans?
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    No love for Rush talismans?
    I wish we had the capacity to update ALL our older talismans in a single bout, but we haven't forgotten about them.

OS
    iOS
    I really like revisiting some of the old 2-sets, particularly with some interesting 4-sets floating around now like Prudence.

And bringing in the Fallen Fortress as a permanent dungeon is great too, that was a really cool-looking dungeon, particularly if there are achievements. Be good to see the Sea of Lost Souls return at some point in the future too. With the recent event grinding of most of the main Frontier dungeons, it'll be good to have some more variety.

OS
    iOS
    So I think that the changes here are great, to start.

Guy Fawkes Ed isn't gonna be topping the meta any time soon, but he may be a contender for the fastest Ed in Raven's Altar. Witch Doctor also has some interesting changes, and those changes will allow some lower players to fight their way through the meta.

Shaman Ed looks very unique. I don't think he will be good necessarily, but I love it when Eds are unique in their design. I sincerely hope that he sees some more play.

Talisman updates are great as per usual.

New dungeon looks like it'll be a good place to farm up some resources, not opposed to that.

Overall, quite pleased!

EDIT: Wait Guy Fawkes is getting awakened? What? Is he going to be available outside of purchase? Now I'm intrigued.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 10-16-2020 at 01:23 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post

Finally, we've also reviewed and escalated reports of Daedalus' Instant Kill trigger not working as described. It seems as if this might only be happening under very specific circumstances. If you can share an exact team and talisman set-up that causes this to occur consistently, please let us know. Thanks!
    I've had this happen a few times but I'm hesitant to do some testing until emails stop bouncing back because your support email has reached capacity.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Amazing updates! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    EDIT: Wait Guy Fawkes is getting awakened? What? Is he going to be available outside of purchase? Now I'm intrigued.
    Where did you get this information from?

Edit: Never mind, I didn't read Durandal's reply.
    Last edited by Brickster; 10-16-2020 at 09:04 AM.

OS
    Android
    Nice work, but no awakenable sandworm? Remember: new DUNE movie is coming!

OS
    Android
    I like the update. But I have my doubts about something. The immortality talismans currently seem to be bugged. They revive the wearer 3 times in the same turn. The only way to prevent that is by inflicting corruption or permadeath effects. It is going to be a problem if this bug persists with the new update.