Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Just to get ahead of the conversation a bit, I can confirm that we'll be revisiting Wasteland Eddie's kit for our December release.

We'll be reviewing and revising his kit to better flesh out his gameplay identity as a daring defense crusher, all while making sure that his unique interactions work as intended.

Finally, we've also reviewed and escalated reports of Daedalus' Instant Kill trigger not working as described. It seems as if this might only be happening under very specific circumstances. If you can share an exact team and talisman set-up that causes this to occur consistently, please let us know. Thanks!
    Durandal read this post PAGE 2, DAEDALUS BUG SCREENSHOTS (from months ago...) its seem to happen when someone in the team has doom protection (in this case Lilith Bespoke Talisman) https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?13755-Video-Bugs!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Then, I like the updates, those old talismans only granting effects at the start of the battle (which were wiped out in a blink) were useless. And yes, we were lacking of a good and classic rpg toon that consumes it own life in order to do some magic...

pd: as always, explanations and humour on the papers is appreciated!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Nice looking updates - not sure about a $$$-exclusive Eddie being Awakenable (and potentially using $$$-exclusive materials...) but perhaps Ceeg's post from September offers some cause for optimism...?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceeg_LOTB View Post
    It is my understanding that we have never released an Eddie or Cosmic item for purchase, that will not be made available in another way (event reward etc) at some point in time in the future.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Loving these overhauls would love to see the original 6 sets on the next set of overhauls

OS
    Android
    I appreciate that even minor details (such as animations) are getting attention. The Killer Prime's attack did seem a bit visually awkward...

Maybe next time, consider taking a look at Necropolis. His attack animations always felt backwards to me - it would make more sense (visually speaking) that his blade sliced vertically for the single target attack, and horizontally for the all-enemy attack. Just my two cents...
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan

OS
    Android
    Oni Eddie's Shadow Step still puts to sleep himself and allies, instead of granting vanish. Maybe that is something that need to be fixed in a future update

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    Oni Eddie's Shadow Step still puts to sleep himself and allies, instead of granting vanish. Maybe that is something that need to be fixed in a future update
    I've never had this happen. What team + talismans are you running and when exactly does it happen?

OS
    iOS
    The yellow 2* brick still has the same icon as the yellow 3* brick.
    Still annoys me.
    Proud member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    I've never had this happen. What team + talismans are you running and when exactly does it happen?

Hi Brickster, sorry for the late! I didn't know how to post images from my phone. Here is what happened:

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2020-10-20 at 21.08.08.jpeg
Views: 629
Size:  115.4 KB

My team didn't have any characters who grant immunity to sleep effects, but my Alchemist has a Cosmic Snow and Redan is immune by nature.

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2020-10-20 at 21.08.08 (1).jpeg
Views: 739
Size:  121.6 KB

Bonus track: They stunned my alchemist with SNOW LMAO:
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2020-10-20 at 21.13.08.jpeg
Views: 768
Size:  152.2 KB

OS
    Android
    Has anyone noticed the gunner and warrior pumpkins got a facelift? The others are still normal.