OS
    iOS

New insanity mode 930 skulls

With the isle of avalon still, and the silent planet still so far away events are the main way to keep people interested. However what if you finish all your event quests? All the regular dungeons have normal to madness options available. After you complete all 930 skulls then an insanity version of each dungeons should open with awakened characters and different loot.

OS
    Android
    I may have misunderstood, but I seem to remember the devs saying they were going to add insanity difficulty to the worlds in the Q&A last year. It's possible they were actually talking about insanity difficulty in the frontier dungeons, which we have seen. I'd like to see insanity difficulty added to the worlds. It would give us a reason at all to revisit some of them beyond the occasional boss runs.

Edit: I scrolled through last years Q&A and did not see a mention of adding insanity difficulty to the worlds...either I read it in a different post, or thought I did, or wished I did...Either way, it would be a welcome addition to the game.
    Last edited by Ironstyle; 10-16-2020 at 04:49 PM.

OS
    Android
    Many of us have suggested this for years, it would make all the existing worlds worth playing again instead of remaining dormant. There is a lot of development invested in them and it goes to waste because there is no incentive to go through them, please add another difficulty level with increased rewards.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Honestly going back through wicker isle and fighting max awakened wicker tools and raven witch sounds fun it would also give the chance to bulk release some awakenable toons yes I do mean unleashing 20 or 30 new awakenable toons at once