OS
    iOS

Ed heals Odin :-o And Enduring “Endure”

New Lantern Passive “Dark” Eddie is healing Odin with all of his basic attacks... at least Odin XIII, and once he gets to about 18%. Pic with the associated ticket (63922).

Also, now that I’ve begun a new clan I’ve heard chatter on The Discord (not Discord... The Discord... definitely) that there is a strange issue with wave 3 of the Daily Dungeon. Those crazy Yahoos that grant a toon Endure for two turns (with their passives) continue to grant Endure for two turns when their passive is disabled. In fact, attacking into them seems to trigger Endure even after Passive Disable has been applied. i.e., they grant it to themselves when it isn’t even their turn to do stuff.

This Enduring “Endure” seems to last anywhere from 1 to a million turns (despite passive disable, and no matter for how many turns passive disable had been or is supposed to be active). It has resulted in losses... and next run through has not been problematic at all.

An explanation would be.. kind. ;-). Thank you.

OS
    Android
    Odin's bug is around for a very long time. It has been posted already many times and no response was given by developers. You are probably wasting your time.
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...s-healing-Odin
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.

OS
    iOS
    Dark Road is a new toon. Seems reasonable to assume this particular interaction hadn’t been reported.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.