Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    My normal test for new characters is how they cope in Lord of the Flies. I beefed Red Queen's attack as much as I could (Lust set + Red T2 Strength cosmic) and she can on-shot the level; even just the aoe True damage takes out The Killer Beast if she attacks one of the dogs directly.

Name:  Legacy_2020-10-21-08-49-35.jpg
Views: 1155
Size:  667.0 KB
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    New character seems like a nice bit of fun while we wait for the Halloween dungeon, and an opportunity to make some space in our BoS. Tier V is the most efficient overall. While Tier III is the "best" for the lower tiers, I'd recommend going for Tier Is. Time consuming, but you'll end up with a decent chunk of SoW along the way.

Name:  Oct-AceOfSpades.PNG
Views: 1116
Size:  64.9 KB

Question for the Devs though, despite the name, she seems more like the Queen of Hearts in appearance. Was the part of her passive where she gets stronger when suffering from stat reduction effects a reference to the Red Queen's Race? Having to improve to stay at the same level.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Well, made about 5k in ironite for 40m gold. Still have souls to summon and burn. Crashed the Skill Shard hoard too. Not liking the char yet, no toons of the "set" to make her worthwhile IMO. Now we wait for the Horseman and Factor X, no?
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    iOS
    Pulled 2...

WTF are Wild Card frags for other than store items? And if only for store items WHY are they YET ANOTHER frag? Just make them Gold and .. here's an idea... have items for purchase with gold in the store. Devs are so tied to this entire "frag" concept they are ruining their own app with it.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Pulled 2...

WTF are Wild Card frags for other than store items? And if only for store items WHY are they YET ANOTHER frag? Just make them Gold and .. here's an idea... have items for purchase with gold in the store. Devs are so tied to this entire "frag" concept they are ruining their own app with it.
    There was some talk a month or two ago from the devs about using frags for souls only, not as store currency and introducing some new store currency. Haven't seen any updates on that front though.

OS
    iOS
    They don't need a NEW currency... they could use any of the .. what 10? 12?.. different currencies already in the app.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    They don't need a NEW currency... they could use any of the .. what 10? 12?.. different currencies already in the app.
    It's a currency system that will completely replace all of these pointless frags that are being used as currencies for a few days and then become almost worthless.

We do need this new currency and we need it yesterday.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591