OS
    iOS

October 2020 Q & A Stream now on YouTube!

The Q & A Stream is now available to watch on Youtube!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Thank you everyone who participated, the performance of this stream means we will be striving to have them more regularly (quarterly?) to help keep a strong open dialogue with you, the community!
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Hi Guys, first of all thank you all for the time invested in this and for hearing our questions out!

Sometimes I realised the questions looked more "mad" that it was actually meant to be xD So Thks again, for me at least I can now understand a little more of your way of developing the game (beyond if someone agrees or not, etc) so I liked the stream, I guess if we keep having these Q&A in some regurlar way they are gonna be shorter and easier for you. Please keep in touch don't lose the feedback and communcation

As a little feedback, it would be awesome if in some way we found a "mediator" or something between the questions and answers, because sometimes we would like to re - question or ask for more feedback about something... anyway, again thks.

BTW we all love Durandal and the cute doggo, pls more Durandal always, he deserves a fan club
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Appreciate your efforts and please keep the sneak peeks coming. Will existing worlds get an extra difficulty level added do we can have incentive to play them again? Many of us have asked about this over the years.
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings