Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thanks for your answer

OS
    iOS
    yep crashing non-stop. no rhyme or reason either - could be dracula dungeon (Insanity is the main culprit), skull quests, BoS. every time i go to raise a support ticket it crashes!!

reckon i've lost at least 500 SoT over last two days. compo pack anyone?
    Last edited by RonAMok; 10-26-2020 at 06:42 AM.

OS
    Android
    I can see a rough pattern for the crashes:
    1. on my rather high end mobile (Galaxy S10), I have yet to see one, the game is running smooth
    2. on my emulator (a LOT weaker, or my notebook fan is driving me crazy), I can see crashes in Insanity (did not try anything else)
    3. This happens with the same team that works on my mobile (Oni/Assassin Odin/Beast/Horus) from time to time, but much more regularly if I swap the Beast with Raven Witch.
    So my best guess is that it's a performance issue, probably triggered by special effects.
    But overall, I have no complaints, I like this event and I think the scaling up to Insanity was done quite well this time.

OS
    Android
    I've reached 300+ frags each for the two new chars & it feels like I'm onto a deadbeat task. So I did some calculations & got flabbergasted. Could someone check my maths:

Name:  Screenshot from 2020-10-26 13-13-32.png
Views: 1100
Size:  36.7 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    I've reached 300+ frags each for the two new chars & it feels like I'm onto a deadbeat task. So I did some calculations & got flabbergasted. Could someone check my maths:
    Your maths is correct, although there are a couple of things you've missed which help reduce the overall ironite cost. Your general flabbergastery isn't unwarranted though, it is quite expensive if you're unable to farm Insanity.

* You'll get 16 Halloween souls through first time completion rewards and the event challenges. This means you only need to farm an additional 16,800 fragments for the remaining 84 souls to guarantee X Factor Eddie.
    * The dungeon can drop additional halloween fragments. While RNG can be fickle, this usually increases the effective frag per drop rate by one or two. For Madness, I don't believe it's unreasonable to assume an average of 18 per run while doing these sort of calculations.
    * The dungeon can drop ironite. While the chances are low, Madness drops 10 at a time, which adds up over the course of hundreds of runs. Based on previous event dungeons, an assumption of 0.8 ironite per Madness isn't too out there.
    * The infinitely repeatable event challenge gives you 25 ironite every 75 runs. While not much, over the hundreds of runs needed to guarantee these characters, it will help out.
    (There are other things, like the small amounts of SoT and ironite that can drop on the Victory screen, but I've not yet worked out how to reliably predict those)

Taking all of those assumptions into consideration, I'd estimate the ironite cost for Madness is 3620. For comparison, I have Insanity at ~2900.
    (rough working for you to check: 16,800 fragments, 18 per run, 933.333 runs, 4666.666 ironite, with 746.666 returned as drops, and 300 from event challenge)

Having said all that, I obviously hope we all get lucky and pull the characters from the souls before reaching 100 souls
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    On insanity after all rewards each 10 souls cost about 300 ironite. So about 2700 ironite to earn both event toons. If you have the proper teams this event is one of the easier and cheapest frag grind event in awhile.it is also nice to coincide with a sac event to drop those souls for essence.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I have had quite a few crashes as well in Dracula's Return.

Cybrg-grail/serenity/bespoke
    Assassin Odin-forge/cosmic special+25%
    Dark Lilith-serenity/sacred/mark
    Empress Regnant Eupatoria-serenity/armor pen/bespoke
    Ran between 1:23 to 2 minutes when it worked.

I noticed that when I run troopers in the Eddie passenger seats I get crashes. Not every time, but I could run an entire SoT mega-refill with no crashes not running any passengers. As soon as I turn on Trooper Auto I started getting crashes again.
    This happened on both an older iPad air, and a newer one. I wouldn't think it is a hardware issue on the newer device (less than a year old)
    I also got fewer crashes when I had Eupatoria in the 3rd position instead of the 4th slot. I got crashes, but not as many.

Resolution was to stop using this team and I've been able to run through the dungeon fine.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Your maths is correct, although there are a couple of things you've missed which help reduce the overall ironite cost. Your general flabbergastery isn't unwarranted though, it is quite expensive if you're unable to farm Insanity.

* You'll get 16 Halloween souls through first time completion rewards and the event challenges. This means you only need to farm an additional 16,800 fragments for the remaining 84 souls to guarantee X Factor Eddie.
    * The dungeon can drop additional halloween fragments. While RNG can be fickle, this usually increases the effective frag per drop rate by one or two. For Madness, I don't believe it's unreasonable to assume an average of 18 per run while doing these sort of calculations.
    * The dungeon can drop ironite. While the chances are low, Madness drops 10 at a time, which adds up over the course of hundreds of runs. Based on previous event dungeons, an assumption of 0.8 ironite per Madness isn't too out there.
    * The infinitely repeatable event challenge gives you 25 ironite every 75 runs. While not much, over the hundreds of runs needed to guarantee these characters, it will help out.
    (There are other things, like the small amounts of SoT and ironite that can drop on the Victory screen, but I've not yet worked out how to reliably predict those)

Taking all of those assumptions into consideration, I'd estimate the ironite cost for Madness is 3620. For comparison, I have Insanity at ~2900.
    (rough working for you to check: 16,800 fragments, 18 per run, 933.333 runs, 4666.666 ironite, with 746.666 returned as drops, and 300 from event challenge)

Having said all that, I obviously hope we all get lucky and pull the characters from the souls before reaching 100 souls
    Thanks for the check & confirm. Yes, there's a bout 2100 frags I missed from the static rewards + the 75 run drops too.

OK, I'm out. :P

OS
    Android
    When you do the math it looks scary but in practice it's not too bad. After getting X Factor Ed through frags, I'm only 2-2.5k ironite down. All runs on insanity except the 45 for class challenges.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    When you do the math it looks scary but in practice it's not too bad. After getting X Factor Ed through frags, I'm only 2-2.5k ironite down. All runs on insanity except the 45 for class challenges.
    I'd like to just farm insanity, but with my somewhat limited toons, I tried sh*tloads of different combos, and still can't get it below 3-4 mins/win on auto, so it'll take forever to get him. So I'll be doing a mix of insanity and madness (<1min/run). Cost a bit more doing it this way, but much quicker.

Any other magic bullet suggestions that might get that run time down? Checked the in-game strategies, but don't have all the max awakened toons.
    Last edited by Geodude; 10-26-2020 at 11:00 PM.