Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Dracula’s Return (Dungeon) - Battle to earn X Factor Eddie and the Edless Horseman!

Name:  Draculas-Return-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 9169
Size:  258.9 KB

Halloween has arrived, and with it comes a new Sleepy Hollow themed dungeon and terrifying new characters.

Collect the long awaited X Factor Eddie. X Factor Eddie is an Ability Disabler that specializes in manipulating power and fury resources for both you and your opponent. He also topped our fan polls for most requested Eddie 2 years in a row.

Beware The Edless Horseman! This gruesome specter sits astride a hellish steed and sows chaos wherever he rides. The explosive pumpkin head he wields was designed by none other than Iron Maiden fanatic, and director of The Hallow, The Nun, and Gangs of London, Corin Hardy!

Learn more about both of these characters in the Compendium.

From now until November 2nd at 4PM PT, ride into the haunted hills of our Halloween dungeon! This dungeon comes with 4 difficulty settings and a new pun filled storyline! Dracula is BACK and hosting his usual annual spooky soiree, with a murder mystery twist! Can you crack the case?!

The first time you complete Normal, Hard or Madness, you will earn set rewards including:

Halloween Souls
    Lantern Talismans (Onslaught Subtype)

Your first Insanity run will grant T3 2★ Cosmic Evo Runes and Talisman Epic Soul Fragments.

All subsequent victories are guaranteed to provide:

Halloween Soul Fragments
    Dungeon Fragments
    A chance of up to 2 bonus rewards, including: Singularity Talismans (Sorcery Subtype).

Halloween Souls can be earned in 4 ways:

1. Earn them as first time completion rewards in the Normal, Hard and Madness levels of the event Dungeon.
    2. Earn Soul Fragments every time you completed a dungeon run. The higher the difficulty, the more fragments you will receive.
    3. Complete Event Challenges! Getting 200 fragments will earn you a complete Soul, with up to 10 Souls that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event.
    4. Purchase them in store for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

In addition to Halloween Soul Fragments, completing event challenges will grant various other rewards, including new Rot Talismans (Mystical Subtype) and Equilibrium Fragments!

Rot Talismans are a green talisman with a 4-set effect. Equipping this set will do the following:

Immune to all Crave, Heal Block and Permadeath effects, including Silver and Innate effects. Permanently Increase Max HP on self by +100%. Inflict Bloodlust, Grievous Burn, Toxic Burn or Stop on a random enemy for 2 turns when you take damage. Take Additional True Damage equal to 5% of your MAX HP at the start of your turn. Heal self based on your MAX HP and MISSING HP and inflict Crave or Perfect Crave on each enemy for 1 turn after every action. Once per battle, Revive with Full HP and inflict Unblockable Stun and Innate Crave on a random enemy until they die upon death.

Equilibrium Fragments are the event currency of our Forbidden Knowledge Clan Mega event that is running until January.

Trade your Equilibrium Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Baphomet, Rare Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Forbidden Knowledge event post here!

Halloween Soul Details!

The Halloween Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class. This soul has an increased chance of summoning Halloween characters such as werewolves, The Count Dracula, Vampire Hunter Eddie and more! It also has an exclusive chance of summoning X Factor Eddie and The Edless Horseman.

Each Halloween Soul summoned will also grant the following bonus rewards:
    • 10 X Factor Eddie Soul Fragments
    • 10 Edless Horseman Soul Fragments
    • 10 Mythical Soul Fragments
    • 20 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments

Collecting 1000 X Factor Eddie Soul Fragments guarantees a 5★ Magus X Factor Eddie!

Collecting 750 Edless Horseman Soul Fragments guarantees a 5★ Gunner The Edless Horseman!

400 Talisman Gold Red Soul Fragments guarantees a Tier 1 to Tier 3 Gold or Red Cosmic Talisman and 5★ Gold Idol.

Event Store Additions:
    • Use your extra Halloween Soul Fragments to trade for Cosmic Lantern and Soul Talismans, Heroic Legendary Souls and more
    • Get 1, 3 and 10 packs of Halloween Souls for Ironite
    • Get another full set of Rot or Lantern Talismans, along with Sands of War, Ironite and some Gold!
    • Trade in Ironite to pick up Rot, Singularity or Lantern Talisman Finisher Packs
    • Grab an additional boost of Soul Fragments to trade for more items in the Event Store. This Fragment Mega Pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Pick up the Gunner and Magus Power Up Packs to strengthen your newest characters

Dungeon Fragment Details:

Dungeon Fragments will drop in event Dungeons. Use Dungeon Fragments to purchase items found within the Dungeon Tab of the Rewards store. You can continue collecting and building your stockpiles of Dungeon Fragments with each Dungeon event.

Please note that the items available for Dungeon Fragments disappear between dungeon events. They will reappear again with the same items available the next time a dungeon event is held.

Since these Fragments are meant to be spent in store, they cannot be converted to Precious Soul Fragments and will ‘loop’ if you claim a Dungeon Soul (if claimed, a Dungeon Soul will simply produce 1000 Dungeon Fragments, and 1 1★ Gold Idol, thus returning the fragments used to create it, and the Gold spent to summon it).

OS
    Android
    I like this event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Double Whammy for Double chars. Sacrifice event should've given enough Ironite to secure both to anyone who put enough effort in it, given that you buy the Souls.

Also a return of one of the versions of the Count, and a fan favorite at that, since Dracula hits like a truck. Also, nice opportunity to earn Lanterns (and for me to scream that you let the Beast get the extra turns it used to. Lanterns+Warlord+cosmic should give tons yet gives almost none) and singularities.

The Rot tali seems...eh. I like the new Lust and Gluttony talis in that they have a chance to mess you up, but give huge boosts, but Rot's only drawback, the 5% damage is offset by the health on action, especially since Echo and Thor/Clansman/Red Bat/Sekhmet/Wickerman/Moonchild exist and can just give you extra turns to play with. If it worked more like Ferryman in that you are slowly fading away but get boosts to kill the enemy before that, it would feel better. It's not like healing sources are rare. Also, why increase Max HP, it should decrease it, it makes the wearer rot.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    Android
    That event image is truly a frightful piece of art, I love it.

Glad to see X Factor Eddie finally make it into the game!

OS
    Android
    This dungeon again meets NF ZERO-QUALITY-STANDARDS, crash after crash.

This is not acceptable when I see the SOT-costs.

WTF is NF doing, are you only working 30min per day on this game???? Otherwise all those ridiculous bugs are not explainable.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Ahner View Post

WTF is NF doing, are you only working 30min per day on this game???? Otherwise all those ridiculous bugs are not explainable.
    The hell are you running this game on? A rock or something?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    I can "kinda" confirm some crashing. I've been auto running for awhile with no issues. then I started playing with different chars and talis. I've had 5 consecutive crashes on the second level of insansity with:
    Cyborg: valhalla and the cyborg cosmic
    Alchemist: Starfire
    Raven Which: Yin and Yang
    Wickerman: Viper/Cosmic

I wouldn't call this a catastrophic failure on the devs part. BUT...it is consistent with that lineup. I guess it's a good thing there are tons of character and tali combos to choose from!
    MotleyLew-2419

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario.Ahner View Post

Almost 400 runs in insanity and not a single crash, what are you talking about?

OS
    Android
    I've been runinng the new dungeon on auto battle for hours without any hiccup. It's probably a specific animation to avoid for this dungeon.

OS
    Android
    What team and which dungeon are you running.?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around