Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Got X Factor Eddie, he's amazing.

One note that might be important for some people. His fury animation is pretty intense and the amount of spinning and flickering going on on the screen might be a bit too much for some people? I'm talking health wise.
    Maybe I'm just talking nonsense, I don't know, but I wanted to put that out there regardless.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the event and the Dungeon, nice drops and that pleasure of blow up the enemies after a dad-joke! "fur-give me" hahah

BTW +1 to X Factor fury animatiion being a little on the edge maybe. Just careful there.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Plenty of good things to talk about with this event/dungeon

• Class specific challenges aren't too bad. Only 8 runs each and insanity requires Warrior which is one the more fleshed out classes allowing for a multitude of toons/talismans
    • Multiple routes to get the Edless and X Factor and of all which drop frags for those toons meaning we don't have to rely solely on luck *glares at Skuld*
    • Insanity is appropriately hard while still allowing for plenty of combinations for success with similar speeds and success rates
    • Each difficulty is progressively more rewarding in terms of event goals. This should always be the case but too often I find myself switching to normal partway through the event as pure amount of runs becomes more important than anything else

As far as the claim of connection issues, I was able to run insanity all night on auto with no issue.

To quote Fudjo "I like this event"
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I can "kinda" confirm some crashing. I've been auto running for awhile with no issues. then I started playing with different chars and talis. I've had 5 consecutive crashes on the second level of insansity with:
    Cyborg: valhalla and the cyborg cosmic
    Alchemist: Starfire
    Raven Which: Yin and Yang
    Wickerman: Viper/Cosmic

I wouldn't call this a catastrophic failure on the devs part. BUT...it is consistent with that lineup. I guess it's a good thing there are tons of character and tali combos to choose from!
    MotleyLew-2419

OS
    Android
    I like this event. Despite missing most of the first day due to one of my hard drives dying on me

Let's start with the event challenges. Nice and straight forward, with an infinitely repeatable 75 run goal to help with farming. Those new Rot talismans should be obtainable for most people. Was a little surprised how low the run count was compared with usual dungeon events, but it fits in with the dungeon costing twice the usual amount of SoT. Don't worry too much though, while it is twice the cost, you also get twice as many chances for bonus rewards, so it evens out nicely. If you can farm Insanity, you're looking at around 600 runs for a guaranteed X Factor Eddie, and another 150 runs for each T3 cosmic you're after. Not too bad.

Name:  Oct-DraculasReturn.PNG
Views: 1006
Size:  51.4 KB

How about the dungeon itself? Lots of Yggdrasils and Labyrinths to deal with. Here is what you'll face in Insanity. It's not as bad as it looks. I have no doubt people will come up with plenty of different viable teams over the next couple of days.

Name:  DraculasRevengeInsanitySmaller.png
Views: 950
Size:  647.0 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Game just totally crashed. Black screen and gone.

Any speed team recommendations?

OS
    Android
    Hello Troopers
    A question
    What do you prefer?
    Get the T3 paranoia talisman
    Or try to get the X-factor Eddie? (more expensive)?
    Is this talisman good enough to spend 4000frags?
    Thank you

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nifelheim View Post
    Any speed team recommendations?
    Press Strategy button in dungeon
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by seneuk View Post
    Hello Troopers
    A question
    What do you prefer?
    Get the T3 paranoia talisman
    Or try to get the X-factor Eddie? (more expensive)?
    Is this talisman good enough to spend 4000frags?
    Thank you
    Paranoia is not one of the Cosmics from Dracula dungeon, those are Cosmic Soul and Cosmic Lantern. Cosmic Lantern can be a good talisman but some of the toons who can work better with Lantern have already their own Cosmic Bespoke, like Daedalus. So a regular lantern set would work better on him IMO. Soul has some strategic uses as well. Both are ok but they aren't game changers. Being said that I'd go for X Factor ed and in the way you pick up the Horseman and I'd try to pick up at least one t1 of each.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"