Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I had crash issues running on an iPhone 8, maybe every 20 runs or so, with GRE it would freeze on his basic attack.

Switched to Dark Road Ed and have had no issues. Also much faster clear times.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    I'd like to just farm insanity, but with my somewhat limited toons, I tried sh*tloads of different combos, and still can't get it below 3-4 mins/win on auto, so it'll take forever to get him. So I'll be doing a mix of insanity and madness (<1min/run). Cost a bit more doing it this way, but much quicker.

Any other magic bullet suggestions that might get that run time down? Checked the in-game strategies, but don't have all the max awakened toons.
    The main thing that makes this dungeon slow are the blockers, revivals and VHE's passive on the first wave. Dark Road Ed is very effective because his passive neutralises the blockers, combine with a decent passive disabler (I'm using Ghost of the Navigator but Prisoner or Madam Fortune could also do the job) and the run-times will drop significantly. If you've got MA Dark Lilith she's also useful as she'll block the revives. Or you could use Killer Prime as his passive inflicts permadeth.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    I had crash issues running on an iPhone 8, maybe every 20 runs or so, with GRE it would freeze on his basic attack.

Switched to Dark Road Ed and have had no issues. Also much faster clear times.
    I've noticed significantly less issues with this app once I stopped using GRE. Not just in this dungeon but everywhere. Something about him just makes the game forget how to run.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Developer's, please never fix the bugs. This is helping me beat my addiction to this game.

I'd like to just farm insanity, but with my somewhat limited toons, I tried sh*tloads of different combos, and still can't get it below 3-4 mins/win on auto, so it'll take forever to get him. So I'll be doing a mix of insanity and madness (<1min/run). Cost a bit more doing it this way, but much quicker.

Any other magic bullet suggestions that might get that run time down? Checked the in-game strategies, but don't have all the max awakened toons.
    I don’t have a team for the warrior achievement, but this one gave me best time 1:38 with minimal max awakened characters:
    Dark road Eddie w/ envious, bespoke
    Empress regnant w/ ragnarok, bespoke
    Beast w/ yin, warlord, bespoke
    Dark lillith w/ archer, usual

Only dark lillith is maxed. Usually run her with prudence but archer works better. Also order matters, beast was dying a bit first round when he was last, but took labyrinth off him and switched places with d lillith.

OS
    Android
    The main thing that makes this dungeon slow are the blockers, revivals and VHE's passive on the first wave. Dark Road Ed is very effective because his passive neutralises the blockers, combine with a decent passive disabler (I'm using Ghost of the Navigator but Prisoner or Madam Fortune could also do the job) and the run-times will drop significantly. If you've got MA Dark Lilith she's also useful as she'll block the revives. Or you could use Killer Prime as his passive inflicts permadeth.
    Dont have dark road ed yet, or d lilith Currently running

Max gre w niflheim+bespoke
    KP w yggs+radiant (doesnt stop all the revives)
    Madame fortune w valhalla+alchemy (killer w babs worked also)
    Max wickerman w rags+redemption

Works, but slow as sh*t. Just got ghost of navigator, will try.

OS
    iOS
    Works, but slow as sh*t. Just got ghost of navigator, will try.
    Try him with Gluttony and the Cosmic Nautical if you've got them.

OS
    Android
    Combining any Eddie without fury and a maxed Odin helps to increase speed. Every wave has either labs or yags and disabling them is needed to get a fast team.

OS
    Android
    Try him with Gluttony and the Cosmic Nautical if you've got them.
    Tried him with both Gluttony and the Cosmic Nautical, and didn't improve speed. Missing 4 norse awakening shards so cant max awaken my odin, arg. Think I may be sol, and stuck doing my super slow insanity runs and madness. Gonna be a while...

OS
    iOS
    I dont have Odin either but fallen icarus with his bespoke works great