OS
    Android

Heroic 5* Summon Ratios

Possibly just a RNG thing but opening 360 regular Heroics, 14 Legendary Heroics and 3 Mythical Heroics I got 7 5* characters, only one of which was Wasteland Eddie (I know he's broken still but I didn't have him yet). I pulled him from the Mythicals, which I opened in one go after opening all the other souls - can anyone remember whether there's supposed to be a 50/50 chance between the two 5*s in the Heroic rotation (regardless of the odds of getting a 5* in the first place)? 1 in 7 could be RNG but seems slightly lopsided.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    You really think that 50/50 means you'll get both characters from 2 souls?
    50/50 it's for every single soul regardless the total amount of souls
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    This is called gambler's fallacy.

OS
    Android
    I know 50/50 is no guarantee that I'd get one of each from summoning 2 souls; from what I remember of my stats lessons, the odds of an outcome from, say, a coin toss is multiplicative with each iteration so there was a 0.5^7 chance of it taking 7 5* drops before I got a Wasteland Eddie, or roughly 0.8% chance of it taking me that long (and that's just a 0.8% of the 5* summons, regardless of the 5* drop rate itself). Luck must have just been against me with this one - I'm just possibly slightly cynical about high ticket characters and their drop rates :P Oh well, lots of Cyborg fragments at least, just in case I need them for whatever Cyborg Monday ends up being this year...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Someone posted a screenshot a while ago, out of 11 heroic mythicals they got 11 of the same char (I think it was 11 Eddies). It approaches 50/50 only when numbers start getting very large.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    This discussion reminds me of an answer in last year's Q&A.
    The game's producer Matt_LOTB addressed a similar issue and called this streaky RNG. This basically means that the outcomes of each "dice roll" are not independent.
    Here is the link to that Q&A. Make sure to search for the word "streaky" and it will take you right to his answer.

To me it sounds like a made up term used to disguise bad coding.

Thoughts?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    This discussion reminds me of an answer in last year's Q&A.
    The game's producer Matt_LOTB addressed a similar issue and called this streaky RNG. This basically means that the outcomes of each "dice roll" are not independent.
    Here is the link to that Q&A. Make sure to search for the word "streaky" and it will take you right to his answer.

To me it sounds like a made up term used to disguise bad coding.

Thoughts?
    They probably forgot Pseduo in their description of RNG as there's rarely anything genuinely random about PRNGs: they always produce the same number flow given the same input seed. I took the streaky to mean that the NG will produce the similar outcome based on multiple different inputs.