Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    The Fallen

5 places available for active players of any level / any age

We get Raid tier SS or SSS
    We have an active and friendly Discord group with guides and information for players of all abilities
    Players are mainly from the UK but we also have players from the US and at least 5 mainland European countries.
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    Just a note that THE FALLEN are looking for new recruits again due to players leaving the game. We have hit SSS reliably each week for the past several months and have 4 slots open for players of any ability. Lots of help and advice on our Discord, including tips and discussions on teams for beating higher Raid bosses as well as team suggestions for each new dungeon and event that comes out.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Just a bump as we now have 4 spaces available again within The Fallen. We were reliably hitting SSS every week before the recent update but are still exceeding the points required for S regularly; with some fresh blood we might be able to get to SS and beyond.

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Another bump as we are recruiting again due to a couple of players leaving the game. We're reliably hitting S and getting SSS during Raid Boss events and usually complete all Clan Challenges; we're still a mix of abilities with some day one players and some who are fairly new to the game and are fairly active on Discord. Look us up if you want to help us push for higher goals more often and are able to contribute regularly \m/

OS
    Android
    We're recruiting again having lost a few members who have stopped playing the game. Looking for members of any ability who are happy to pitch in with contributions and preferably are happy to join our discussions on Discord

OS
    iOS

be part of the clan

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    We're recruiting again having lost a few members who have stopped playing the game. Looking for members of any ability who are happy to pitch in with contributions and preferably are happy to join our discussions on Discord
    Hi how I could be part of the clan? Just find and ask to join?

My id is Ivan-1095

Member 667 Neighbor of the Beast's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Just ask to join and you will be accepted.
    We don't have any restrictions on level or anything else.

We only ask that you contribute to the raids and other clan events (to the best of your ability).

We have a Discord group as well with a lot of information on raids and other parts of the game.

See you soon
    In-Game: SeventhSon-6934
    Clan: The Fallen (now recruiting new members)

OS
    Android
    Sent a message to dragonmat89 about a month ago. It's not about joining the clan, but if applications are treated the same way, god help Ivan getting a response.

OS
    Android
    We have a few spaces open again, looking for active members who can contribute what they can and join discussions on Discord. Just look us up in game or reply to this thread

OS
    Android
    Just a bump as we still have spaces to fill with active members. We have a good mix of experienced and new players, all we ask is regular contributions unless real life gets in the way. Find us in game or drop a DM if interested (I do now get email alerts for DMs ).