OS
    iOS

Updates from the News Frontier - October 29th 2020

Welcome to the News Frontier!

It’s been a while since we last posted, we have been working through a busy month and the Twitch stream took a lot of organization! I am excited to hear your feedback on it, we tried to answer every question that came in through the submissions.

Twitch streams

The streams are going to continue and maybe pick up in frequency! The Dungeon and content reveals are planned to be at least a monthly occurrence. The Q & A stream was a success in our eyes, so we will continue to deliver the Q & A content through Twitch! However, we would like your input as to how frequently you would like to see them happen. Quarterly? Every 6 months or so? Let us know below.

Is there anything else you would like to see on Twitch? Let me know!

Corin Hardy Collaboration!

For all you Horror fans out there, this has been an exciting month! We teamed up with Horror Director Corin Hardy to design the Pumpkin head for the Edless Horseman and it turned out AMAZING!

Corin has directed movies such as “The Nun” and “The Hollow”, also directing episodes of “Gangs of London”, a continuation of the violent mafia movie tradition and it is enthralling!

If you happened to miss all the social coverage for this project, you can see it all on Corin’s Twitter and Instagram, linked here!

Corin's Instagram

Corin's Twitter

Also keep an eye out for the upcoming Directors cut of the “Making of” video, coming soon!

Todays Update!

Today we released an update for the game that you can check out here if you missed it - https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ctober-29-2020

We used a new system today that we implemented in last month's patch that caused a hiccup in the time that the maintenance was meant to start. We will have this wrinkle ironed out for next month's update!

To close out today, I have some screenshots of the upcoming characters that were teased in the Twitch stream last week! Who else do you think is coming this Winter season?

Name:  TT.png
Views: 2257
Size:  299.0 KB

Name:  Gabriel_Fury_Still.png
Views: 1146
Size:  563.6 KB
    (Don't tell anyone about this screenshot, it's meant to be a secret!)

That’s it from me, have a great weekend & Happy Halloween Troopers!

Name:  EdlessHorseman-Wallpaper-1920x1080-2.png
Views: 1104
Size:  443.6 KB

Signing off

Ceeg
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate

OS
    Android
    Quarterly Q&A's may be too often. Every 6 months sounds more realistic. That'd give the players enough time to ask more essential questions.

Nice secret screen shot there. Maybe an Avalon teaser? One can always hope...

OS
    Android
    I agree that every 6 months for a Q&A seems good. Otherwise you'll probably get too many of the same questions.

Awakenable tiny tim?

OS
    Android
    What happened to the Dead Man's Party event? I write it here because Leviathan closed the Trick or Treat thread.

OS
    iOS
    where's the BOS Event ??????????
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Was wondering the same thing. Pretty overdue for a new (actual) event. I mean the trick-or-treat thing is fun and all and those 2* coloured runes are useful but it's just a mildly more rewarding way of running troopers.

Hey everyone!

Apologies for locking that Trick or Treat thread, that was an accident. For those curious, Trick or Treat is a bonus event. Dead Man's Party, the Book of Souls event, is still to come. It'll go live tomorrow night actually!

OS
    iOS
    with the weekly reset ?
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan