OS
    Android

Character Analysis Crash Course - Episode V : SENTINEL VOIDLING!

Hello everyone!

I know everyone is very excited about the debut of Mighty Sentinel Voidling.
    That's why I believe it is a good idea to have a character guide for this merciless warrior, so we get the best experience when we bring him to battle.

Tired of chasing meta, latest and greatest, ultra powerful awakenable characters?
    Do you want to master the art of bringing Sentinel Voidling as an ally and crush the arena defenses?

Look no further, you are in right place!

SENTINEL VOIDLING HAS NO FEAR, BECAUSE SENTINEL VOIDLING IS THE FEAR

See? This is an Eddie at arena defenses most players even avoid to start a fight nowadays.
    But Sentinel Voidling does not even hesitate a second:

LET'S SEE WHAT CAN WE DO WITH THIS WAR MACHINE

Name:  sentinelVoidling.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  19.5 KB

DESIGN :
    - He looks like a meaty flying flower head that can bite in milliseconds. Think twice before pointing your finger to him.

STATS :

HP - 6,711 - Hard to complain about HP. He is a tanky little guy compare to his colleagues.
    ATK - 233 - He doesn't need a high attack number, his existence is threatening enough! Because no one has enough experience versus fighting this monster.
    MAGIC - 233 - He doesn't need that much magic either. Many 4 and 5 star characters didn't even had their own event, do you still think he need higher magic? Not at all.
    DEF and MR- 232 - If you are a great fighter, you don't even need def and mr, you can go full offense - and that's exactly the case here.
    SPECIAL - 238 - After all this, we can agree this little guy is quite special. That's why he don't need higher special number.

TALISMAN SLOTS :

Mandatory 3 Green + 3 Uncoloured.
    After all he is a proud sentinel, and having 3 mandatory green slots is the most common sign of being sentinel! Good one!

SUGGESTED TALISMAN BUILDS :

Untouchable Sentinel Voidling - (Peace set) : Confuse your enemies and make them wonder why is this guy not taking any damage for 2 turns!
    Passive Aggressive Sentinel Voidling - (Envious set & Cosmic talisman of your choice) - Give your Sentinel Voidling some temper issues, so he strikes back if anyone dares to poke him!
    Bodyguard Sentinel Voidling - (Yggdrasil set & Cosmic talisman of your choice) - Do you need protection from enemy attacks? With this build Sentinel Voidling will shield it's body and make your other allies and Eddie feel safe!

SKILLS :

Basic move : SHOUT

• Deals physical and magic damage.
    • 80% Chance to Silence for 1 turn.
    • Damage increases the lower the target’s CURRENT HP.

Nice with both physical and magic damage at same time! Do you see how skillful is this guy? 2 birds with one shot.
    Enemies can't trust wearing only siege or gate to not getting hurt.
    80% chance for Silence is neat as well, we can say he does not like enemies that speaks too much.
    This damage increases the lower the target's CURRENT HP. Do you need good company when visiting Odin? He can help you to prove your worth to that Titan with this skill!

Power move : BLIND

• Deals physical damage to a single target.
    • 35% Chance to Blind the enemy for 1 turn.

Do you see how short and sophisticated is this skill and it's description? Name and it's content matches flawlessly: skill name is Blind and has 35% Chance to blind.
    Don't underestimate 35% chance. Would you take 35% chance to be blind when fighting versus a Sentinel Voidling? Of course not! Enemies are thinking in same way.
    Good one Sentinel Voidling, you can cripple enemies making them silent and blind - what a hero!

----------

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sentinel Voidlings!
    Feel free to share your unique experiences bringing him as an ally
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    This is some top quality stuff. Game changing. Thanks for taking the time to write this.

Next year: awakened Sentinel Voidling for Halloween.

#AWAKENSENTINELVOIDLING2021

OS
    iOS
    What an absolute KING
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    SPECIAL - 238 - After all this, we can agree this little guy is quite special. That's why he don't need higher special number.
    Other than his HP, his highest stat is Special, which fits perfectly. A real special killing machine.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    If I see that guy in a Defense I better look to the other side and keep walking!

#AWAKENSENTINELVOIDLING2021
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Awaiting the inevitable bespoke talisman...
    Blazpheme-5782, Member of Soulreaper Clan