Thread: November Events

OS
    iOS

November Events

I will update this with a Twitter link as soon as I can, until then here is the list of November Events and my speculations.

Endless Crusade: Fallen Fortress Frontier Dungeon will be released here. This is how you earn Templar Crusader Ed if you missed him.
    Titan Reinforcement: Cosmic talismans, this time with the Titan passive I assume.
    Gunner Spirit Jaguar: This month seems to have a Day of the Dead theme, likely for the new live album release for the LotB tour. This is the 4 star ally we will be getting.
    Beyond the Grave: Another sacrifice event, this time likely for some more Day of the Dead stuff.
    Lost Revelations: This one I am stumped on unless they are once again buffing Beast Ed or something along those lines.
    Limbo of Lost Souls: Again, likely Day of the Dead related. Not sure who it will be in this one, but definitely looking forward to it.
    Gauntlet Season 9: Time for Gabriel to debut. This is the first Gauntlet toon with a fury, and she apparently has a gimmick similar to Oni Ed.
    Monsters of Metal: The only thing I think this could be is Live at Donnington Eddie, because that recording took place at the Monsters of Rock concert in 1992. It could also be some other reference to their previous performance in 1988, but no distinct Ed design came from that show. Who knows!
    Greetings from a Strange Land: Probably Cyber Monday? Stranger from a Strange Land features Bounty Hunter Ed, so maybe this is some new thing for him?

What do you all think awaits us during November?

EDIT: Here's the Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...389456385?s=20
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 11-01-2020 at 06:02 PM.

OS
    Android
    hi tropopers please advice me where to find Sun or Reaper talisman I have not them then I cant play Fallen Fortress dungeon events ;-( thanks a lot

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonek View Post
    hi tropopers please advice me where to find Sun or Reaper talisman I have not them then I cant play Fallen Fortress dungeon events ;-( thanks a lot
    Sun talismans are available in samurai dungeon and reaper from infernal dungeon.

OS
    Android
    do you advice me sb good team for Fallen Fortress dungeon pls ? thanks

OS
    Android
    Well I finished the challenges with the following team -
    Templar Crusader - Envious, bespoke
    Magus Mongol archer - grail, archery, bespoke talismans
    Assassin Hierophant - Eternity + random cosmic
    Inquisition archer - Ragnarok + random cosmic.
    Other talismans for the challenge in backseat Eddies.
    I was getting 45 seconds avg. Seemingly faster teams have been posted here -
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...akening-Shards

OS
    Android
    thanks Phoenix but i have not templar crusader eddie is any alternative?

OS
    Android
    Regular Crusader should work too with a slight delay due to his fury animation. Or you may try executioner Eddie with dragonscale talismans. The characters in the enemy waves are 4 star so I think it would work with any Eddie you have. Just give them the best talismans.