Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Seems odd to the using the char intended to be received as the reward (Templar Crusader Ed) of standard achievements. Has this happened in the past?
    Most dungeon achievement characters were previously available in limited-time events, with the dungeon serving as a permanant way to acquire them. Templar Crusader might be the first one that was part of a month-long mega-event though? It's certainly the first of these characters that I've owned myself before the dungeon launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I've been running this team, which has a fastest time of 29s but typically runs at 34-36s:
    Templar Crusader Eddie: Lantern, Grail, Crusader T3
    Max Owl: Giant
    Purple Heirophant: Banner, Warlord
    Purple Archer: Ragnarok, Strike
    Oh wow, swapping out the Envious on my Templar (I mistakenly mixed up Crusader and Templar in my original post) and replacing them with Lanterns has easily shaved at least 20s off my average times. Tears through that first stage too. It's the interaction between Lantern's healing and Templar's damage when healed passive right?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Make sure you actually spend your fragments in the event store though. Don't be like me, a massive idiot, who still has all their thousands of Firery Frags from last month serving as an undying reminder of their eternal shame.
    I've just noticed this. I have 10s of thousands of frags because for such a long time I didn't know they were currencies (21K Vanquisher frags, for example!). Event section of the store - it was only when the stores were merged did I understand.

OS
    iOS
    So how do we get Templar Crusader Eddie ? Do we have to do 500 runs for it ? 500 runs will complete the first 4 chalenge. And there is 8 chalenge, not 6 as described in the event description.

It says that if you finish 4 of the 6 chalenge you get it, I've finished the 4 talisman chalenge and did not get it.

Thanks,

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden069 View Post
    So how do we get Templar Crusader Eddie ? Do we have to do 500 runs for it ? 500 runs will complete the first 4 chalenge. And there is 8 chalenge, not 6 as described in the event description.

It says that if you finish 4 of the 6 chalenge you get it, I've finished the 4 talisman chalenge and did not get it.

Thanks,
    Look at the challenges in the "Achievements" tab of the challenges menu. There are 4 challenges there all requiring 300 runs with Assassin Hierophant, Crusader Ed, Executioner Ed, and Assassin Templar Archer(or what ever his name is).
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Yeah fuk the Achievement tab, not event...thank for clarifying buddy !

OS
    Android
    So, the frontier dungeon IAP is gone instead of being fixed. The one that came with 10 keys and some other basic resources.

It's a shame for the team because these are the packs I like to buy. While it's not game changing, it is new permanent content which I like to reward.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
    Yeah the Owl is very effective in this dungeon. But I'd say M Derby Demon would be a good substitute, AoE attacker and can put the good red sets on her like Ragnarok.
    I threw some vipers on derby demon. Av 45-50s, best 32s. Good enough for me. Thx.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    I threw some vipers on derby demon. Av 45-50s, best 32s. Good enough for me. Thx.
    I don't use her much these days but she's still really useful in dungeons like this and Raven's Altar, particularly with Viper tali's. Glad it worked well for you.

OS
    Android
    Anyone else having this dungeon lock up constantly ... I’m seeing almost 25% of my runs - I have to close and reboot. Tried switching tunes and such ... as best I can tell it happens on revive. Anyone have other suggestions