Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2020-11-05 at 2.19.51 PM.jpeg
Views: 1055
Size:  109.6 KB

Templar crusader Soul is not working and it shows the pool of the last soul you selected

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I've been running this team, which has a fastest time of 29s but typically runs at 34-36s:

Templar Crusader Eddie: Lantern, Grail, Crusader T3
    Max Owl: Giant
    Purple Heirophant: Banner, Warlord
    Purple Archer: Ragnarok, Strike
    (Backseat Crusader: Reaper, Greed cosmic)
    (Backseat Max Executioner: Reaper, Sun)

Ohhhhh! For your team, I bet regular Crusader Eddie is wasting time with his Fury animation. Try switching to Templar Crusader Eddie in the main team and put regular Crusader in the back seat.
    Thanks Fudjo.
    You team is excellent

OS
    Android
    Dungeon freezes from time to time, anyone else got that problem?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I've been running this team, which has a fastest time of 29s but typically runs at 34-36s:

(Backseat Crusader: Reaper, Greed cosmic)
    (Backseat Max Executioner: Reaper, Sun)
    Thx for the great tips! I have everything but the owl. Anyone found any subs for him that work just as fast?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Thx for the great tips! I have everything but the owl. Anyone found any subs for him that work just as fast?
    Owl is just there to hit very hard. Try magus derby demon, one of xmas ghosts or maybe mongol archer. Load them up with the highest stat cosmic you have and see where it goes. Do try to get the owl at some point tho, he's probably one of the best magus allies in the game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Djaevelbergh View Post
    Dungeon freezes from time to time, anyone else got that problem?
    yep happens 5/6 times per key mainly wave 3, can't do a damn thing but close it and reopen the game
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Owl is just there to hit very hard. Try magus derby demon, one of xmas ghosts or maybe mongol archer. Load them up with the highest stat cosmic you have and see where it goes. Do try to get the owl at some point tho, he's probably one of the best magus allies in the game.
    Yeah the Owl is very effective in this dungeon. But I'd say M Derby Demon would be a good substitute, AoE attacker and can put the good red sets on her like Ragnarok.

Thank you to everyone who reported the issue with the Templar Crusader Soul!

We have just pushed a hotfix to correct the contents of the Soul - moving forward, it will now summon Templar Crusader Eddie correctly.

If you have already opened your Templar Crusader Soul, fear not! Simply open up a support ticket by tapping the Support button in the Settings menu, write a brief description of the issue and our team will get back to you as soon as they can. Please note, if you have already sent a ticket about this, there is no need to submit another.

Cheers!

OS
    iOS
    [QUOTE=Fudjo;129004]I've been running this team, which has a fastest time of 29s but typically runs at 34-36s:

I've been running the same team to finish of the runs goal, but with Max Owl carrying Gluttonous and Serenity Cosmic - averaging 30seconds. Great team, Fudjo
    All Eddies fully sharded. Still need:
    Coalgiver Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Thank you to everyone who reported the issue with the Templar Crusader Soul!

We have just pushed a hotfix to correct the contents of the Soul - moving forward, it will now summon Templar Crusader Eddie correctly.

If you have already opened your Templar Crusader Soul, fear not! Simply open up a support ticket by tapping the Support button in the Settings menu, write a brief description of the issue and our team will get back to you as soon as they can. Please note, if you have already sent a ticket about this, there is no need to submit another.

Cheers!
    could you look into my ticket please and sort it.. Ticket No. 64626. I'm not prepared to wait weeks or for it to be ignored like other tickets in the past
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan