OS
    Android

Gauntlet rewards

Anyone else recieve wrong gauntlet rewards? I finished grade SS and only recieved 4 of the mercy tali's when I was 100% it was 6. The subsequent/current event also says 6 for grade SS.
    Previous one sbort changed me on navigator shards, but then magically balanced out 1 week later. This the new processing norm?

OS
    Android
    Gauntlet rewards depend on your overall gauntlet performance rank as well as the grade you receive. I can't remember if the numbers were different last round but this time (for the grades you're looking at) it is:

SS + top 100 - 10 x talis
    SS + top 250 - 8 x talis
    S + top 500 - 6 x talis
    S + top 1000 - 5 x talis,
    AAA + top 2000 - 4 x talis

I also got to SS last time but didn't try to get past the first wave, so am assuming I ended up somewhere between rank 1000 and 2000 as I only got 4 talis too. I didn't see what my rank was before reset last night but it's not inconceivable for that many people to get into SS with the latest combos that others are pushed out of the top rankings. I've just got to the same point again (first wave of SS - max GRE, Prisoner, 10* Mariner and Mercenary) and am currently rank 39 but I expect that to drop heavily once other people start getting through the grades.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    This season completing SS would barley get you into the top 500 depending on how fast you reached that point.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I was told by support that you can check your stats by clicking bottom left to bring them up. I did and it says last week stats tier SS. Maybe I'm not comprehending some aspect in the reward system.
    I don't know

OS
    Android
    Yes but SS on it's own isn't enough - you need to be SS plus a high enough rank. What rank does it say you ended up? I've put a couple of screenshots below from my ranking: in order to get the rewards from the tier you're looking at, you need the number in the red circle to be smaller than the number in the green circle as well as reaching the required grade. This way the top rewards are only given to a small number of players, otherwise the power creep and inflation would be even faster.

Name:  Legacy_2020-11-09-16-37-23.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  189.9 KB

Name:  Legacy_2020-11-09-16-38-27.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  237.6 KB
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.