Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Only just noticed this today, if you tap and hold on the currency in either the Event Store of the Event Challenges page it shows you where they come from and what they'll be converted into. Rather neat.

Name:  EventCurrencyJaguar.PNG
Views: 594
Size:  40.7 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Rather disappointed as I had a different concept in mind for event fragments.
    Namely that we just got "Event Fragments" (or whatever themed name) that would stack up forever so we could use them on whatever event we wanted.
    So you think this event's rewards aren't what you need? Save them for next time and get something different.

Would mean that some people would get several of a given event reward, but why does that matter? Everyone gets the choice they want.

I like that at least for this event they convert to Lilith fragments, but we don't know the ratio; maybe it's 100:1, which obviously isn't good.

Since this is how it will be now, please put the conversion ratio in the event fragment popup so we can make better decisions for purchases or letting them convert.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! They stole 50% of our rare soul frags, 11% mythical frags, 60% legendary frags and 66% of rare class specific frags! Plus doubled gold price for summoning souls without notice!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    Rather disappointed as I had a different concept in mind for event fragments.
    Namely that we just got "Event Fragments" (or whatever themed name) that would stack up forever so we could use them on whatever event we wanted.
    So you think this event's rewards aren't what you need? Save them for next time and get something different.

Would mean that some people would get several of a given event reward, but why does that matter? Everyone gets the choice they want.

I like that at least for this event they convert to Lilith fragments, but we don't know the ratio; maybe it's 100:1, which obviously isn't good.

Since this is how it will be now, please put the conversion ratio in the event fragment popup so we can make better decisions for purchases or letting them convert.
    Yes, we know the ratio since that was explained in the event news:

"Instead, 24 hours after the event ends, the specific currency will instantly be converted into a different reward that will be deposited into your account! For Ally events your currency will be converted to Lilith Soul Fragments at a 10% rate."

you can check all the details in the news section in the game or here: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-Spirit-Jaguar

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    • Grey timer: This event currency is no longer earnable. The time remaining indicates how long you have to spend your remaining currency. Once this timer runs out, any remaining event currency will be converted into another reward.
    What's happening here? The number under the currency is grey, so I should still be able to spend them if I've understood the colour correctly, but the store says everything has expired and wont let me claim the Jaguar.

Name:  JaguarCurrencyExpired.PNG
Views: 526
Size:  79.0 KB
    Azagthor-0732