Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I dont See any jaguar frags on my fraginventory. Any1 got those probs too?

OS
    Android
    You can see it in the top of your screen if you're in the events tab of both the store and challenges menu.

You can't see any other currencies though, but I suspect that's a bug and will be fixed at some point soon.

OS
    iOS
    Now instead of several similar looking frags at the bottom of the screen, there will be several similar looking frags at the top of the screen, but smaller.

OS
    Android
    I like the new event currency idea. However, like many others, I still have so many different types of frags now that I have no idea which ones are safe to dump/convert and which ones are/will still be useful. It would be great if the devs could provide a comprehensive list showing which frags are no longer useful and can safely be converted, and/or provide some automated way to remove them all at once. That would clear up a ton of space.

OS
    Android
    One change that may help some is to be able to convert partial quantities of frags such as various rare or epic into precious frags. No you can only convert all of them. It would be nice to convert know quantities instead of all or none.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I just wish that the frags would tell me if they were still usable, not if theyre still available. I also would really like it if frags could be combined with other frags if theyre both for the same character (example Fenrir frags being added to the Fenrir frags from clan store)

I think the old frags won’t be converted to event currency, or the highlight frag once EC expires.. old frags will have to be converted the old way

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi GotN,

Thanks for your feedback. We're introducing the currency system to address a few issues we were receiving consistent player feedback on:

1) Events that use Soul Fragments as currency caused quite a bit of confusion, with many players using the Fragments to create Souls instead of trading those Fragments in the Store. Now that we have introduced a proper event currency system, this kind of issue will be eliminated.
    2) This reduces clutter on the Fragments screen. Many players do not convert old fragments that will never be used again, creating a screen that can be difficult to navigate. While there are other improvements we have identified that could assist with this, replacing the fragments with a currency that will instantly convert into another high value reward at the end of an event was top on our list.
    Leviathan, thanks for your reply! Very appreciated!
    Ofc understand that old system led to some confusions especially for newbies concerning convertion of frags. Especially giving them back wrong converted frags was a real nice come towards from your team! This needed some extra programming and with not converted frags (I’m honest, I’m one of those players, not converting old frags ) needed some extra space in game. Anyway, as a collector, I will miss those frags a little But I already begin to like the idea of automatically converting them into „high value rewards“, as you have called it. Getting Lilith frags from not used frags in this event is excellent imo. Thanks for that! Keep up the good work on the game! \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnus View Post
    Now instead of several similar looking frags at the bottom of the screen, there will be several similar looking frags at the top of the screen, but smaller.
    No. This is exactly the point why they changed the system. Every former frags-for-rewards-spending-event now has the same event currency, which will disappear after some time and appear again when next event starts (closer explanation see Leviathans first post), so you only have one stack of it on your screen.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RPaige71 View Post
    I just wish that the frags would tell me if they were still usable, not if theyre still available. I also would really like it if frags could be combined with other frags if theyre both for the same character (example Fenrir frags being added to the Fenrir frags from clan store)
    Grey timer: This event currency is no longer earnable. The time remaining indicates how long you have to spend your remaining currency. Once this timer runs out, any remaining event currency will be converted into another reward.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀