Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

November 2020, Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Since the Killer will now only inflict passive disable after an action, does this mean that he will no longer be effective against and able to disable the passives of toons that specifically say 'This passive can only be disabled at the start of battle'?
    That's going to remove one of his main uses. That'll really suck.
    Last edited by Geodude; 11-13-2020 at 01:08 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Since the Killer will now only inflict passive disable after an action, does this mean that he will no longer be effective against and able to disable the passives of toons that specifically say 'This passive can only be disabled at the start of battle'?
    That's going to remove one of his main uses. That'll really suck.
    I agree, I use him a lot because of that but it looks like they went the easy way instead of just trying to fix him, we all know that the killer is bugged and that his passive sometimes acts really weird

OS
    Android
    I like these tuning changes.

(But please update Rush talismans. Pleeeeeeeez!)
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    No awakenable sandworm.
    So sad...;-)

OS
    Android
    Oh so welcoming to hear those changes and updates!

Thanks for your recent work and improving/fixing things like Daedalus and stuff. Now the Killer... FINALLY! I'm not sure if I like his "reboot" but I can't say is a bad fix, cos I rather the toon (any) working propperly and predictable and not overjumping talismans and creating impossible situations.

Maybe in the future we could have a few more toons (newer) with the option to Disable the oponents at the start of the battle.

We still need some fixs with the Revenge situation, it's been here for months... Toons revenge twice after you attack them, and talismans that stop revenge (after a time) just stop working. You can cleary check this specially agains Baphomet Raid. He revenges twices in some occassions (they take the damage from the very same toon as separate instances. Therefore erevenging twice) And if you are using a Cosmic Crimean Talisman that prevent their revenge, after some time just doesn't work anymore (and no, the toon didn't die or anything) Again, specially annoying against Baphomet X...

We all already eager for Terrible Tim! And the improvement on all those toons mentioned are promising! Thank you!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    We still need some fixs with the Revenge situation, it's been here for months... Toons revenge twice after you attack them, and talismans that stop revenge (after a time) just stop working. You can cleary check this specially agains Baphomet Raid. He revenges twices in some occassions (they take the damage from the very same toon as separate instances. Therefore erevenging twice) And if you are using a Cosmic Crimean Talisman that prevent their revenge, after some time just doesn't work anymore (and no, the toon didn't die or anything) Again, specially annoying against Baphomet X...
    I don't know whether reflected damage from the first revenge might trigger a second one sometimes? I seem to recall there was a fix a long time ago to reduce counter/counter-counter/counter-counter/counter... endless loops and reflected damage endless loops between two characters but can't remember whether the counter/reflected damage interaction was included in this.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Hi, an enemy can revenge twice due to the additional damage our characters make, for example, Ragnarok talismans or Black Beard Eddie.
    I see now that they have fixed the Beast, because he dealt damage after each enemy's action and they avenged him. That was way too detrimental to the player.

The Killer's fixing was very necessary, unexplainable things happened in battle and he acted as a Ghost of the Navigator. The new basic is excelent but the power move doesn't sound very convincing to me

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    I don't know whether reflected damage from the first revenge might trigger a second one sometimes? I seem to recall there was a fix a long time ago to reduce counter/counter-counter/counter-counter/counter... endless loops and reflected damage endless loops between two characters but can't remember whether the counter/reflected damage interaction was included in this.
    Now you mentioned, those bugs still exists as well!!! Just in my experience, are less common than the double revenge or least no so problematic against Baphomet xD

Overal:

- Double revenge triggered because of the same attack counted as separated attacks. (Put Cosmic Trooper Ed Talisman on and Ed and go against Baphy... you will see and thank me later... well better dont do it xD) this tali deals 6 hits of Additional True Damage to random enemies equal to 66% of your MISSING HP after every action. And is being counted as another separated attack (just to name one case) like if another toon were hiting the enemy. Therefore Baphy revenges twice. (Also hapens in Arena, isnt Baphy exclusive)

- Talismans that prevent revenge stop working after a number of rounds. No toon died.

- Revenge in your own turn because you attacked, had reflected damage and counter it xD

- Revenge should come from the enemy, but instead... you revenge.. not so common and I don't know when is triggered but funny to see xD
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Charlot or alchemist who will be on the paranoia bespoke