OS
    Android

Baphomet healing ?

So I'm plugging away at the raid thing, doing baphomet V.
    Baphomet does their fury attack, and somewhat disconcertingly, I see them heal all the way from less than 50% to full health.
    And then my team all dies. Such is Lotb.

So before trying again I checked carefully and saw that baphomet gains a random offensive beneficial effect, I guess it must have been one of the vamp effects that heals for however much damage they inflict. This was the first time I saw it happen though.

But then I had another thought. Baphomet blocks healing for "all" characters. I guess they must be immune to their own passive.

But it sure was disconcerting to see.

Is that supposed to happen ?

OS
    Android
    I've seen this effect several times and always with Bapho 5. When he nears death he like restarts himself and soon after that he manages to kill my whole team. Don't know what causes that. The only thing that all cases had in common was that my teams were not the fastest.

OS
    Android
    I saw the healing only once in level X and never again. No idea what may have caused it but it was annoying.

@zzzoron Baph increases all his stats by 5% for each positive effect he removes with basic attack. The longer you go, the harder he will hit.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Sounds reasonable. Thank you, Mateja.

OS
    iOS
    What talismans does Bap V wear? I know one of the Odins wears venom, which can cause him to inflict bloodlust and heal.

OS
    Android
    I forget bap V talis, but doesn't he put burns on you.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Bap V wears explosive talismans. They have a chance to inflict HP drain which could explain the healing.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Bap V wears explosive talismans. They have a chance to inflict HP drain which could explain the healing.
    But wouldn't that then appear a lot more often ?, and not just when Baphoment uses their fury move (which gives the "random offensive beneficial effect") ?

still think Lifesteal or Spell Vamp might be happening. My phone tends to lag when Baphomet uses their fury though, so I can't get a great look at what effect icons might be present.

But don't all Baphomets have the same fury move ?