Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Gauntlet Season Nine - Win Battles in the Gauntlet to earn Gabriel, Lady of Avalon!

Name:  Gauntlet-Season-9-1200x676-EN.jpg
Views: 5147
Size:  208.0 KB

Earn Gabriel, Lady of Avalon Soul Fragments and other Rare Rewards in the Gauntlet.

Our ninth Gauntlet season starts now and will run until January 31st at 4pm PT. Battle through 11 Grades of Gauntlet, each presenting unique challenges and rewards to earn a place on our Ranked Leaderboard. The Ranked Rewards for Season 9 will feature Gabriel, Lady of Avalon Fragments, in addition to other rewards.

You will have 10 weeks (until the end of Season 9) to earn enough Gabriel Fragments from the Gauntlet to summon her, after that he will be much more difficult to obtain, as she won’t be featured in any other soul.

Archangel Gabriel. Lady of Avalon. Keeper of the Sword Excalibur. She goes by many titles, and now you may refer to her as your ally. This 5 star Gunner hero-class ally is the very first Avalon themed character to be released, with even more coming in early 2021.

Bear witness to this angelic ally as she cuts through the corruption that plagues Avalon. Heed the Call of Avalon and become Exalted, empowering Gabriel to deal tremendous damage while supporting her allies with incredible healing and protective capabilities.

Players who make it to Grade A and above will also be awarded Final Frontier Eddie Fragments!

Final Frontier Eddie Fragments can be collected over several Gauntlet seasons. Once you have 1,000 Fragments, you will earn a Guaranteed Final Frontier Eddie.

Final Frontier Eddie is a 5★ Sentinel that is only available by collecting Fragments in the Gauntlet.

OS
    Android
    I prefer my angels with a lot more eyes, but I'm intrigued on how having an offensive healer will work on my teams.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Your reset times suck the big one.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Eh. Gabriel, Lady, not two interlocked rings filled with eyes but the classic, boring "angel" motiff.

Could've sworn the Nineteen maidens of Avalon weren't angels but, whatever right?

Oh, also instead of going with more bible references, you could've gone for their Welsh names. Since that's were they come from. And what the song references.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    iOS
    Big reshuffle of the gauntlet lineups. I hit a bunch of teams at S rank that I hadn't seen before, some with the newer talisman sets too like Peace and Wrathful.

OS
    Android
    Oh such a miss opportunity here... I'd be so cool to make a genderless toon related to this topic... I was hyped when Ceeg mentioned Gabriel as they... Anyway, hope is related to the Story-Mode for Lotb in some good way! Eager to have Gabriel asasp!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    I thought she was She-Ra with wings

OS
    Android
    I thought angels were neither male or female.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I thought angels were neither male or female.
    Biblically you're correct. Angels were higher beings beyond concepts such as gender. But this is a game and if they're going to go ahead and make an angel that doesn't need to lead off with "be not afraid", might as well go all in and add a gender on top of that.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    Biblically you're correct. Angels were higher beings beyond concepts such as gender. But this is a game and if they're going to go ahead and make an angel that doesn't need to lead off with "be not afraid", might as well go all in and add a gender on top of that.
    And I bet big boobs lol