Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
I understand the chance of not getting the toon. I still feel the game has gone south very fast the last 4 months. The biggest issue is the inability to play reliably and getting frustrated and turning the game off. This is part of why I missed the toon. I want this way on not getting the Christmas Ed last year, it any of the ghosts. The bugs this year have been more of why I feel jilted. Out of the 4 new toons I only wanted this Ed. I'm planning on waiting, but since I got the Odin and don't care for the character I thought I'd try. We don't need these characters to play the game, as I really only use Gambler 99% of the time. They need to fix the game so it can be played. Then half these complaints would never surface. There hasn't been any apologies or attempts to compensate for the lack of a playable game. I don't know if the bugs are worldwide or regional. I know that it seems they are very numerous and almost nonstop as of late. I can see this affecting my desired to play, but I can't seem to drop the game. I just complain and play like the idiot I am....
Yep. You hit the nail on the head. I know from my end, virtually all of my issues would melt away if they just fixed their servers. almost every single ticket I submit can boiled down to "server disconnected, bad stuff happened".

Fix the servers and this "support" team might actually be able to keep on top of the tickets and we might actually see an average response time no longer almost a month.