Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I understand the chance of not getting the toon. I still feel the game has gone south very fast the last 4 months. The biggest issue is the inability to play reliably and getting frustrated and turning the game off. This is part of why I missed the toon. I want this way on not getting the Christmas Ed last year, it any of the ghosts. The bugs this year have been more of why I feel jilted. Out of the 4 new toons I only wanted this Ed. I'm planning on waiting, but since I got the Odin and don't care for the character I thought I'd try. We don't need these characters to play the game, as I really only use Gambler 99% of the time. They need to fix the game so it can be played. Then half these complaints would never surface. There hasn't been any apologies or attempts to compensate for the lack of a playable game. I don't know if the bugs are worldwide or regional. I know that it seems they are very numerous and almost nonstop as of late. I can see this affecting my desired to play, but I can't seem to drop the game. I just complain and play like the idiot I am....
    Yep. You hit the nail on the head. I know from my end, virtually all of my issues would melt away if they just fixed their servers. almost every single ticket I submit can boiled down to "server disconnected, bad stuff happened".

Fix the servers and this "support" team might actually be able to keep on top of the tickets and we might actually see an average response time no longer almost a month.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    They will never fix the bugs! They simply don't have programming skills. It is the same since 3 years.

OS
    iOS
    MuzakMaker, yep the server issues are still an major concern, But we all know full well these will never be fixed as they don't seem to be able to even get the simplest of things right. whilst they are still raking in real money from people buying starter packs etc they will never feel the need to fix anything.....just in the past few weeks the bugs in arena and gauntlet are getting even worse. DOTD eddie has something wrong, gives himself marks when he attacks instead of inflicting them on the enemy. and doesn't grant immunity to effects laid out in his passive.....don't hold any hope on anything being fixed.
    Last edited by Madrik; 11-29-2020 at 05:38 PM.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    So with both of these last two complaints against customer support as much as I disapprove of their methods, support was in the right here.

Trading toons has never been a thing and never should be. Huck, you missed an event toon. It happens, you're just going to have to wait for that ed to show up again.

Namaste, I would need to know the exact timeline from this to know if you were justified in your request or not but event stores are up a full 24 hours after the event ends so that is well within reason for the team to say "no, you had plenty of time to buy your items". We haven't had a updates that took the game down for over a day in a very long time. Now if this happened during one of those updates I would say you were justified, but I haven't seen Alex in support when that was happening.

My issue is just straight ironite theft. I do something that causes ironite to be taken from me, the server hiccups like it does 90% of the time, the game decides to take my ironite twice. There is no reason to deny that request and frankly this wouldn't be an issue if the team actually fixed the servers.

Seriously, they have been problematic for well over a year now and as fellow developer, I can't think of one valid excuse for this team to take this long especially with how money hungry they've been lately.
    It was right after an event completed.. cannot remember which one, but was very recent.. there was a 4 hour window to purchase event items and the update they pushed caused most players offline for 8hrs +

Fellow metal loving musician!
    Just an old bastard that loves Iron Maiden and collecting shit.
    Clan: The Guild - Feel free to join us... we have a couple spots left

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by namaste View Post
    It was right after an event completed.. cannot remember which one, but was very recent.. there was a 4 hour window to purchase event items and the update they pushed caused most players offline for 8hrs +
    I think this is related to time zones? Here on the west coast of Australia, my event store items expire around 8 hours after events end. Expiring after only 4 hours would fit in with your New Zealand time zone. I was initially confused when Muzak mention how long everything stays in their event store, as I had previously assumed everyone only had 8 hours.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Just an update on the time zones thing, a few of us have been in contact with the team and provided some screenshots with device to help demonstrate that the stores are not expiring at the right times but instead at 4pm local time.

Even I was wrong about mine not expiring until 24 hours after the event ended. But that's a fault on my poor counting skills.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591