Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Nifelheim,

If you're looking for Baph strategies, this setup gives me a SSS on all Baphs other then 10 (because 10 revenges).
    Crusader Eddie with his bespoke and Yggorasil
    Red Allied Soldier with the Siege Cosmic and Ragnarok
    Any two other characters that do 6 hits with their basic attack

Each round will start with Baph debuffed (thanks to Siege). Use one of the two 6 hitters to attack. That will do 12% of Baph's health and remove the Siege buff.
    Then do Crusader's Present Basic attack (Liberation). That will put on 3-6 more debuffs.
    Then attack with the other 6 hitter.
    Then attack with the allied solider.
    (You have the solider go last because if the debuffs fall in the other attacks, he has a chance of self debuffing.)

Usually this is 38% per round. And Ragnarok and Ygg easily keep everyone alive for a few more rounds, letting you kill him.
    This evening I just did Baph 1-7 with this strategy. (I have a LOT of these characters for this very reason.)

Tsuketa
    Last edited by Tsuketa; 11-24-2020 at 05:57 AM.

OS
    Android
    I am ambivalent about this event. The challenges and rewards are good, nice and simple. Getting extra stuff for your weekly clan activities is always good. Only 9 free event souls, less good. Hopefully this Batty Eddie wont be as difficult to acquire when he makes his next appearance.

Name:  Nov-MonstersOfMetal.PNG
Views: 3356
Size:  72.2 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Cash grab event.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    This Eddy looks like a lab experiment gone wrong, and his abilities do not appear to be crazy good at first glance.
    Like 90% of all Eddies, this one looks like a case for the bench.
    I assume he will be available for collecting later on, either in heroics or otherwise, so I'll just do my part for my clan, but I won't spend ironite.

OS
    Android
    A new Eddie without a new hat?
    Meh!

OS
    Android
    Won't be chasing this one despite it being based on one of my favourite Eddie designs - it'll be on the Heroic rotation eventually so will go for it then.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Boosting non-event toon drop rates in event souls is such a scummy tactic. In this event every 10 pack gave me at least 1 bat or FOI, and in DotD event I got 2 Shamans. What's the point of boosted drops if a bunch of useless crap that no one wants is there to lower the chance of getting featured characters.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    So...you (Frogs) want us all to buy the new Eddie with money (ironite)?
    Sry, but we bought the new live album and we are no tattooed millionaires.
    I hoped you gave us the DOTD Eddie for free included with the new live album, but...meh

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Boosting non-event toon drop rates in event souls is such a scummy tactic. In this event every 10 pack gave me at least 1 bat or FOI, and in DotD event I got 2 Shamans. What's the point of boosted drops if a bunch of useless crap that no one wants is there to lower the chance of getting featured characters.
    Yes, those greedy bastards want us all to buy every new Eddie and other toons. Drop rates are shit, souls fragments are poor in challenges. Buy or forget, that is the way of thinking by NF. Also DotD Eddie should be like a gift with code in Live in Mexico album.
    Freaky-4282 / The EXORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    A really new Eddie this time, what is nice.

But the fourth toon this month, with no extra slots.