Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    MuzakMaker-3591
    Alex Minor does not provide customer service. He closes tickets without any attempt to solve them. I have been cheated out of ironite and amulets from the servers constantly disconnecting and the entire support staff does not care.
    Yep, exact same bad experiences with this guy for me too, on multiple tickets. He never seems to want to do any work, just argues about everything and wastes endless time going back and forth, never actually doing anything or looking into their system to investigate any issues. Ultimately just closes all the tickets without actually doing anything, only saying that everything looks fine in the last few days. Pathetic customer service for me.

OS
    Android
    I really wonder for what f.e. rare souls are left in the game, almost every interesting new toon ist only possible to get with some fragments, but the toons don#t get in the sould pool. Makes all those standard souls pretty useless.

OS
    Android
    Has anyone notice the sands of blood not counting in your clan. I spent one this morning and the number did not change. Is there a delay?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Yep, exact same bad experiences with this guy for me too, on multiple tickets. He never seems to want to do any work, just argues about everything and wastes endless time going back and forth, never actually doing anything or looking into their system to investigate any issues. Ultimately just closes all the tickets without actually doing anything, only saying that everything looks fine in the last few days. Pathetic customer service for me.
    As much as I'm glad for Durandal switching to a job he wanted, losing him from the support staff means that us players are SoL.
    That's why I decided to update my signature on this site.

Unfortunately going through official channels no longer provides resolution. The only way to get anything even looked at requires complaining on rhe forums, facebook, or Twitter.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Trooperbug, is it possible that someone killed Baph3 or Odin3 right around then? In the current event, killing either of those bosses gives you 2 extra blood.

Tsuketa

OS
    iOS
    I not fussed about the cost cus we will get that back through raid rewards anyway
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    I just tried to trade a gunner Odin (my first Odin) for Dark road Eddie. He shot it down completely. I mean dark road is no where near the toon of any Odin. He said they don't offer to trade as it would offer an unfair advantage. I could see it if I was asking for a new Eddie or other overpowered toon, but I'm trying to downgrade just to complete my desired collection. Oh well, I can see their point, but don't think it makes sense for what I was asking for. The current chances are so watered down by useless garbage I sacrifice everything I pull side from this Odin. Oh well, maybe next year if I'm still playing. Who am I kidding, I'm sadly very addicted. I need to sac all my collection. Them I have nothing to come back to.....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    As much as I'm glad for Durandal switching to a job he wanted, losing him from the support staff means that us players are SoL.
    That's why I decided to update my signature on this site.

Unfortunately going through official channels no longer provides resolution. The only way to get anything even looked at requires complaining on rhe forums, facebook, or Twitter.
    I agree.. that guy is as useless as shit.. I spent a tonne of ironite to purchase an event exclusive item only to find I ( and most other players) could not log in to purchase the items before they expired (after a server update was pushed). This loser wouldnt even take the event currency from my account and gift the item I wanted. Seriously how fu<king useless is that.?

Fellow metal loving musician!
    Just an old bastard that loves Iron Maiden and collecting shit.
    Clan: The Guild - Feel free to join us... we have a couple spots left

OS
    Android
    So with both of these last two complaints against customer support as much as I disapprove of their methods, support was in the right here.

Trading toons has never been a thing and never should be. Huck, you missed an event toon. It happens, you're just going to have to wait for that ed to show up again.

Namaste, I would need to know the exact timeline from this to know if you were justified in your request or not but event stores are up a full 24 hours after the event ends so that is well within reason for the team to say "no, you had plenty of time to buy your items". We haven't had a updates that took the game down for over a day in a very long time. Now if this happened during one of those updates I would say you were justified, but I haven't seen Alex in support when that was happening.

My issue is just straight ironite theft. I do something that causes ironite to be taken from me, the server hiccups like it does 90% of the time, the game decides to take my ironite twice. There is no reason to deny that request and frankly this wouldn't be an issue if the team actually fixed the servers.

Seriously, they have been problematic for well over a year now and as fellow developer, I can't think of one valid excuse for this team to take this long especially with how money hungry they've been lately.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I understand the chance of not getting the toon. I still feel the game has gone south very fast the last 4 months. The biggest issue is the inability to play reliably and getting frustrated and turning the game off. This is part of why I missed the toon. I want this way on not getting the Christmas Ed last year, it any of the ghosts. The bugs this year have been more of why I feel jilted. Out of the 4 new toons I only wanted this Ed. I'm planning on waiting, but since I got the Odin and don't care for the character I thought I'd try. We don't need these characters to play the game, as I really only use Gambler 99% of the time. They need to fix the game so it can be played. Then half these complaints would never surface. There hasn't been any apologies or attempts to compensate for the lack of a playable game. I don't know if the bugs are worldwide or regional. I know that it seems they are very numerous and almost nonstop as of late. I can see this affecting my desired to play, but I can't seem to drop the game. I just complain and play like the idiot I am....