Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Looking forward to seeing what festive treats you have in store for us next month

I'm guessing the increased cosmic talisman tiers will be be one of the ways we'll be able to handle difficulty in Avalon? I'm sure there will be lots of interesting mechanical challenges there, but having access to higher raw stats seems like it could be a way to let people without a massive roster of characters brute force their way past at least some of the upcoming content. Excited either way!
    Azagthor-0732

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Tiny Tim is seriously awakenable now? Either you guys are trolling me, or you share my proclivity to wanting to watch the world burn.

Name:  TimBurn.png
Views: 782
Size:  216.5 KB
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Awakenable sandworm is still crying, waiting for his release.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Why did u have to delete the arena defense history? Was it really to 'improve arena stability'? Before u did that I was getting plenty of revenges every day, but since u did that I haven't gotten any at all. My revenge list sits empty, even though I have been attacking others, and I always keep a shitty single ed defense. Anyone else having this problem? Annoying. Hope yur not planning on doing this regularly, otherwise I'm done with arena.
    I'm having the same issue. I only attack weak defences and keep a weak team to keep a back and forth. I guess I'll stop doing any arena due to my lack of desire to real battles

OS
    Android
    So, were the damage blocking from Void and Cyclone shields supposed to persist after the effect expires/gets removed?

If they are, I am seeing 100% chance of damage blocking instead of a 50%. (I'm also seeing 100% while the shield is active but the shield was only active for 2 turns and losing the coin flip on the second turn with damage on the first is completely plausible)

Normally I would just assume I hit a streak of bad luck but this morning I spent over 60 minutes on the first wave of the cosmic dungeon who blocked that "50% damage chance" from all four of my toons for about an hour. The odds of that happening, assuming my 30 second turn is generous, 1: 2^(120*4).

And if you stayed awake in math class you would know how tiny those chances are.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 11-27-2020 at 03:10 AM.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    And here the proof of that bug mentioned by Muzak: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...333#post129333
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I'm having the same issue. I only attack weak defences and keep a weak team to keep a back and forth. I guess I'll stop doing any arena due to my lack of desire to real battles
    Totally confirm. And it's not cool. At all. Can anyone confirm that the defense list is working?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzoron View Post
    Totally confirm. And it's not cool. At all. Can anyone confirm that the defense list is working?
    Defense list is working but I'm going to miss my normal rank because of this change. Arena is a joke and I miss my list full of fun teams and not the same meta teams over and over that are ZERO fun to play with
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    The cosmic dungeon bug is caused by update as mentioned. This needs to be fixed as there is something very wrong with the cosmic dungeons - must be shields issue mentioned above.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzoron View Post
    It still wasn't working for me at all until I submitted a ticket, and actually got a response last night (not from useless Alex btw). Soon after that, I magically started seeing revenges appear in my list again.