OS
    iOS

Suggestion for gauntlet

For me, gauntlet is the most fun part of this game (and by that I mean levels S and beyond)

Lower levels of gauntlet are boring and just a nuisance to be dealt with...
    To get to level S, I just need to select a bunch of random teams and battle 35x times, just a dull and time-consuming procedure... once you got a bunch of fully awakened toons, they do the job... not even talismans are needed in lower levels.

I would love an option to start in level S (or A), if you cleared level SSS; something that happens in arena every week, each player starting level will depend on previous week. What's the point of forcing players that are able to clear SSS battle through lower levels? At least it should be optional (in case some players want to collect every single reward from lower levels).

OS
    Android
    Also, the waste of sands of war at the lower levels. I tend to run out of those by AAA and arena combined.

OS
    Android
    I love those lower levels. Especially during gauntlet events where you need to use specific talismans and character classes.

Trying to clear an S level with all magus toons with an arbitrary set of talismans would be a nightmare.

Added bonus, sometimes I get a nice chuckle out of the interesting team set ups.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    I also enjoy the lower levels. They give me a chance to play with characters that normally just sit on the bench. This is not to say that the suggestion is a bad one, but, as Bartman said, we'd definitely want it to be optional so that those of us who like the early levels can still play them.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    I, too, enjoy the lower levels. Mostly since I use toons I otherwise would never use. However, a re-imagining of Gauntlet overall is needed.