Well Thanks NF for forcing us newer players to use 5000 ironite to get the T3, i really do hope your going to compensate EVERY player who has had to use ironite that we've worked so hard to earn. Not only that but the game is in such a mess cus you couldnt do your job right first time..... i really do wish there was a way of actually contacting Steve Harris and advise him how much of a mess you lot are making of the game which has their branding on it......As if the game wasn't bad enough with the bugs, you have well and truly caused a lot more issues now and it's affecting THOUSANDS of players.......One day you'll all be sitting in your empty offices cus you've gone bust wondering where you went wrong........well I'll tell you now where your going wrong.... your focusing on getting as much income as possible rather than fixing the issues that's already present. If you got your priorities right you'd find you would have more income cus people will be more inclined to spend money on the game when it's working smoothly