Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    DEVS, BNW runs still don’t count towards clan challenge!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Gasto de tributo par mison de clan cuenta como personal, BNW no cuenta:enojado:
    Master Malaga Maiden Clan

OS
    iOS
    can the devs explain where exactly are the rare and exciting rewards LOL. another rushed and cocked up event....
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Very interesting event. Just want to see if I understand it.

I don't really have to play the game at all for this event. Some challenges don't even register anyway.

All I have to do is spend real money and ironite to finish this event, no thought or skills necessary. Humm...

Well good luck NF, if this is how you're going to run big super anticipated events. Won't be surprised if you start losing a lot of players.
    Proud leader of

The EXORCISTS Clan

Daily player since the beginning.

Game ID: Smudge-4480

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Brickster View Post
    But why though? Do you like this event because you have leftover Cyborg fragments from last year so it's just easy to get new stuff? Or do you like this event because you genuinely think this is a good event in and of itself?
    All of the event challenges are straightforward and readily obtainable and I like that. Except, of course, for the BNW X challenge, but it's a glitch the devs will either fix or compensate us for, as they have in the past. It's really no big deal to me.

And yes, I am feeling super smug and proud of myself for having stockpiled 15,000 Cyborg fragments over the past year in preparation for this event. What's my big reward? The opportunity to buy year-old bespoke talismans I already have. Joke's on me! But it's also no big deal - I'm happy to get an extra T3 for (hopefully) Cosmic Cyborg Eddie.

I do hope that there's another event this week that gives more Cyborg frags as it would be a big benefit to newer players who could use the Cyborg bespoke.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Well, I'll add my voice to the many whom think this event is pretty lame. I was hoping Cyborg bespoke would return for this event. This is the only part you got right. Hiding a year old bespoke behind a pay wall not only sucks, it shows your true nature. Things like this makes me wonder why I still bother with this game.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    Android
    Cyborgs and bad events go hand in hand. Don't know what you lot expected

We still could get a more christmassy event with a return of Coalgiver, the ghosts, TERRIBLE TIM, etc. But apparently we are getting the Yeti (wat), some christmas Lilith (wat) and some other random crap that are just memes.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2613-8511 View Post
    Well, I'll add my voice to the many whom think this event is pretty lame. I was hoping Cyborg bespoke would return for this event. This is the only part you got right. Hiding a year old bespoke behind a pay wall not only sucks, it shows your true nature. Things like this makes me wonder why I still bother with this game.
    Exactly the same as what they done with Oni's cosmic. only available via a cash purchase then say they have never sold a cosmic for cash purchase that hasn't been available else where. Well where is it available elsewhere ? , not to mention the countless toons thats been nerfed because people complain that they can't kill a toon.
    S Banshee - nerfed cus she was unkillable due to a bug with her cosmic
    Viking invader - nerfed cus he could be odin on his own due to the way THEY programmed his passive. Yet was a reward for the 25K run clan event
    Cyborg - Nerfed the crap out of him cus they cocked up his passive and he would revive countless times in battle.

Now if these toons were TESTED correctly then there would be no need to nerf anything.

Countless clan events that they have cocked up cus rewards/frags not dropping
    Countless events where achievements aren't being counted
    Countless Cosmics that haven't worked correctly when released

the list is on going they are just proving they are not very capable of testing a damn thing correctly

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    I feel like a moron for sacrificing 10k frags worth of Cyborgs after last year's event.

P.S. Madrik please stop spamming and get better.
    Member of Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    I feel like a moron for sacrificing 10k frags worth of Cyborgs after last year's event.

P.S. Madrik please stop spamming and get better.
    i'll post what i like when i like thanks, if ya dont like it then scroll on.....

rich-2335