Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    wonder why there isnt an option to buy cyborg frags with strange currency, could do with another 2 T3's
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Just got my rewards from Support. Nice to see a quick turnaround on the ticket.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Ok, part 2 of genial event. Runs in LOL's and cosmic seems fair. But why dungeon's required only with cyborg talisman? Have 3 Cyborg's and cant grind them because of this talisman. Well, im not desperate, dont spend money for one tali. NF's show up, they care only for money. What's with new players or players without clans and those who havent special toons or talis? They all need to spend money, if they want participate in new events. And only 6 days for grind 25 k of frags.

Honestly, last month I bought 30 day ironite pack. Few days I broke myself and buy lower cost ironite pack. And that's it. Those greedy bastards wont get any money. I stop support bunch of retards with p2w issue.
    I play with fantastic clan, people. If I get new toon with lucky in souls, hurray. If im not, sorry frogs, you wont see my money. These "event" poured out a cup of bitterness. Good luck with new events, toons, p2w content. Also good luck with more and more bugs. I will playing without stress now and laughing at these ( NF) clowns.

Oh, and forgot. These event should called: "Greetings from a Pay Land"
    Last edited by Feajy2; 12-07-2020 at 04:14 PM.
    Freaky-4282 / The EXORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Has anyone does the maths to break down what the most efficient grinds are for this event now that it seems to be working?
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Has anyone does the maths to break down what the most efficient grinds are for this event now that it seems to be working?
    Cosmic dungeon (first wickerman): 4 sand per run. 600 sand gives you 150 runs. 150 runs gives you 3 x 250 = 750 cyborg currency.
    Lab dungeon: 15 sand per run. 600 sand gives you 40 runs, or 40% of 100 runs. 100 runs give 1500 currency, so 600 sand effectively gives 600 currency.
    LoL 1: 6 sand per run. 600 sand gives you 100 runs. 100 runs gives you 2 x 250 = 500 cyborg currency.

Add in the fact that the first wickerman dungeon takes 7 seconds to run and lab and lol take longer, you're best off with cosmic.

If the LoL grind event starts during this, though, it may make sense to do LoL to "double up" the rewards.

But, now the bad news:
    600 sand cost 150 ironite and gives you 750 currency. You need 25,000 currency for christmas cyborg. 25,000 / 750 is 5000 ironite.

So, go in with your eyes open. Getting christmas cyborg costs 5000 ironite.
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Do it with (3!) Cyborg toons and its less ironite ;-)

OS
    Android
    "Add in the fact that the first wickerman dungeon takes 7 seconds to run and lab and lol take longer, you're best off with cosmic."

Beware that you can't run it over night, because of the flood of talismans getting as reward in this dungeons!
    Thanks to the stupid GUI!

OS
    iOS
    run 1st level of wickerman isle 3 x cyborg toons 17 runs per 50 challenge do that 100 times there's your cosmic cyborg....im at 8k frags already
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    I did my skull quests and 4 eternal keys, using 21 troopers, with 32 left. Then I tried the labyrinth dungeon, using maxed cyborg and bounty hunter, both with bespoke talis. I finished my trooper list and play a few runs until the key expires.

Some of my troopers are maxed cyborg eddies with bespoke talisman.

But, the total runs counted for the achievement: 34.

Such a nice hotfix! I feel so motivated to grind!

OS
    Android
    1. wake up
    2. read the forum for new bugs
    3. wait for fix
    4. play the cheapest and easiest way