Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    yeah that bit isn't much fun.....the tali system isnt much cop either doesnt group talismans together so if you have the same type of tali on multiple toon Ygg for example switching them to a new toon is a pain in the arse
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    yeah that bit isn't much fun.....the tali system isnt much cop either doesnt group talismans together so if you have the same type of tali on multiple toon Ygg for example switching them to a new toon is a pain in the arse
    The Talisman ( and character ) sorting really don't work at all. I found only solution for it I level some sets only to level 49. So sorting by level bring them first.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    From twitter and facebook:

"Hello Troopers, Previous issues with Event Challenges in the Greetings from a Strange Land Pt 2 have now been resolved. If anyone is worried about missing rewards, please submit a ticket through the Support ticket system in game. ^ Ceeg"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    The Talisman ( and character ) sorting really don't work at all. I found only solution for it I level some sets only to level 49. So sorting by level bring them first.
    what i mean by that mate is that they are all over the place i have 5 sets off ygg but when changing talis on to new toons the toons are all mixed up rather than have the toon that has ward for example are all together

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    Then there's the achievements scroll issue: how am I getting along with that achievement for xxx dungeon with xxx character? Open achivements, delay, delay, delay, Achievements finally shows as accepted, delay, delay, delay, achievements show up, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, can't find it. Did I miss it or did I finished it?

In-context achievements would be nice: go to a dungeon key & see a button for which achievements there are (finished ones at the bottom, preferably).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    Then there's the achievements scroll issue: how am I getting along with that achievement for xxx dungeon with xxx character? Open achivements, delay, delay, delay, Achievements finally shows as accepted, delay, delay, delay, achievements show up, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, can't find it. Did I miss it or did I finished it?

In-context achievements would be nice: go to a dungeon key & see a button for which achievements there are (finished ones at the bottom, preferably).
    Or add a drop down menu to filter by dungeon to show all achievements complete and/ or active.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    what i mean by that mate is that they are all over the place i have 5 sets off ygg but when changing talis on to new toons the toons are all mixed up rather than have the toon that has ward for example are all together
    I have one set level 49 Yggs and one set Level 48. So they are kept together for swapping.

Name:  sorting.PNG
Views: 1796
Size:  1.09 MB
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 12-07-2020 at 01:41 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I have one set level 49 Yggs and one set Level 48. So they are kept together for swapping.

Name:  sorting.PNG
Views: 1796
Size:  1.09 MB
    my issue is when they are on a toon if i need to change them to another toon i'll have the first 3 tali's which could be ward then the 4th tali i select will be on a totally different toon but would be mystical or overwhelming so takes longer to find the right ones if that makes sense, the talismans that are already equipped are all jumbled up

rich-2335

OS
    iOS
    currently sitting at 4k strange currency and used 2 mega refills so challenges are counting as they should

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    The cheapest and fastest method to get the new Eddie seems to do only Cosmos battles with 4 SOT costs.
    Bad thing about this is that you can't do it over night, because of these stupid talismans getting from these runs and flooding your inventory.

25k fragments...what a great idea...thank you very much!
    Last edited by URock; 12-07-2020 at 02:43 PM.