Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Naughty or Nice (Frontier/Cosmos) - Battle for Tiny Tim and Coal Talismans!

Name:  Naughty-or-Nice-Event-Interstitials_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 2131
Size:  352.7 KB

From now until December 21st at 4PM PT, complete both regular and Clan Event Challenges in Skull Quests and Frontier Dungeons to earn a variety of rewards, including Terrible Treasure Currency, Sentinel Awakening Shards, Festive Awakening Shards and more!

Terrible Treasure Currency is traded in the Store for rewards such as new Coal Talismans, Cosmic Upgrade Packs and Tiny Tim himself!

Tiny Tim was recently made awakenable! Max Awaken this character to unlock the formidable TERRIBLE TIM! If you don’t have this 4* Sentinel, now is your chance to get him and pick up the materials needed to max awaken him!

Coal Talismans are a new purple talisman with a 2-Set Effect. Equip them for the following effects:

50% Chance to Remove a Nice Effect, including Golden effects, from each enemy for each naughty effect on them at the start of battle and at the start of your turn. 50% Chance to gift a Random Naughty Effect, including Silver effects, to attacking enemies for 2 turns for each naughty effect on them whenever you are attacked.

Equilibrium Fragments are also earnable through Clan event challenges.

Equilibrium Fragments are the event currency of our Forbidden Knowledge Clan Mega event that is running until January.

Trade your Equilibrium Fragments in the Event Store for rare rewards including Baphomet, Rare Talismans and more!

You can learn more about this featured event in the Forbidden Knowledge event post here!

During this event, Skull Quests will also be granting 1 bonus reward, in addition to normal level rewards. Bonus rewards include Precious Soul Fragments, Awakening Soul Fragments, Ironite, Heroic Soul Fragments, Fallen Fortress Key Souls and more!

Event Store Additions

• Pick up the Lost Hope Pack! This bundle contains Sentinel Awakening Shards, Gold, Ironite, Frontier Coins and 6 Festive Awakening Shards! It also contains a T2 Gold Cosmic Talisman with an Enduring set-effect.
    • Grab an additional boost of Event Currency to trade for more items in the Event Store. This pack also contains Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins, Ironite and more!
    • Need more talismans? Pick up the Lumps of Coal pack to get 3 sets of Coal Talismans, or purchase a Coal Talisman finisher pack with Ironite!

OS
    Android
    It's better.... I can log in, but can't play smh

OS
    Android
    New event aaaand I can't even log in.
    Why am I not surprised...

OS
    Android
    I spoke too soon. Now I can't login. I guess I've got my expectations set too high. I should drop them to watching grass grow. Wait, that's still too high....

OS
    Android
    Strange. I got in so quickly at 4:00 PST that I assumed there wasn't an event. I'm seeing some occasional spinning cursors, but everything seems to be working pretty well for me. I even got into the store right away. I was just signing in to say "Good job, Devs!" for making this go smoothly. Sorry to hear it's not working for you two, though. :-(
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    iOS
    I like this event.
    Proud member of A Really Kickass Clan

OS
    Android
    Did you double check to make sure characters count? I am running full evolved Wicker Owl in Raven's Dungeon and none are counting.

OS
    Android
    The samurai characters count. I've got 3 sam eddies and a shinobi, and I'm getting 4 counts per run. Is raven the "evolved" characters or the smaller ones? The text doesn't say "evolved."
    Tsuketa-6474

Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    The samurai characters count. I've got 3 sam eddies and a shinobi, and I'm getting 4 counts per run. Is raven the "evolved" characters or the smaller ones? The text doesn't say "evolved."
    That was my first thoughts on why it is not working, but I have evolved all 3 of them at least once.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    I am running all 3 in the Trooper Dungeon at the moment, since all of them count.