Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Well Thanks NF for forcing us newer players to use 5000 ironite to get the T3, i really do hope your going to compensate EVERY player who has had to use ironite that we've worked so hard to earn. Not only that but the game is in such a mess cus you couldnt do your job right first time..... i really do wish there was a way of actually contacting Steve Harris and advise him how much of a mess you lot are making of the game which has their branding on it......As if the game wasn't bad enough with the bugs, you have well and truly caused a lot more issues now and it's affecting THOUSANDS of players.......One day you'll all be sitting in your empty offices cus you've gone bust wondering where you went wrong........well I'll tell you now where your going wrong.... your focusing on getting as much income as possible rather than fixing the issues that's already present. If you got your priorities right you'd find you would have more income cus people will be more inclined to spend money on the game when it's working smoothly
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Something's messed up with the raid boss rewards...
    25 Baphomet battles, lots of clan souls and not a single amount of ironite. Maybe it has something to do with last week's ironite offer

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    Well Thanks NF for forcing us newer players to use 5000 ironite to get the T3,
    You can't even buy it for 5k ironite, since u need 5k cyborg frags, and they only let u buy 5 per month of the 500 cyborg frags = 2500. Plus 500 frags for the event. So youll only have 3k cyborg frags, enough to only buy the t2. Unless u saved up 2k frags over the year, you'll still need to pay $27.99 for the t3. What a crock of sh*t.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    You can't even buy it for 5k ironite, since u need 5k cyborg frags, and they only let u buy 5 per month of the 500 cyborg frags = 2500. Plus 500 frags for the event. So youll only have 3k cyborg frags, enough to only buy the t2. Unless u saved up 2k frags over the year, you'll still need to pay $27.99 for the t3. What a crock of sh*t.
    Yup. I've resigned myself to the T2 because of this.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Could be bought for ironite, starting on the first day of the event. Then there was a monthly store update

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Could be bought for ironite, starting on the first day of the event. Then there was a monthly store update
    Fantastic. Screwed yet again! Thx for rubbing it in lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    All of the event challenges are straightforward and readily obtainable and I like that.
    I do hope that there's another event this week that gives more Cyborg frags as it would be a big benefit to newer players who could use the Cyborg bespoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    How cool is it that a brand new player can have Cyborg eddie for 500 ironite? Awesome, that's a deal! However, it's crazy that that's so obtainable and the bespoke is so out of reach without spending a good chunk of $ and/or resources.
    If the cyborg-fragment event store items were significantly cheaper, or maybe even removed entirely, I imagine we'd all be saying this was a pretty good, if uninteresting, event. It would have been a nice little warm-up before Part 2, and would have created a decent amount of good will by essentially giving everyone in an active clan a free Cyborg Eddie. Re-reading through the event description, I get the impression that was the intention behind this event, a small little event and a free 5* eddie to get us into the festive spirit. Which is a wonderful intention, and you should definitely do more things like that in the future!

However, the lovely road paved with those intentions, leads us to the event store, which is the source of all the bad will. Currently the 500 fragments we can earn is rather useless and there are no real decisions for us to make, other than "Do I want to open my wallet?". If the prices were cheaper (1/10th of current prices for example), those 500 fragments could have offered a real choice. Say I could buy the T3, but couldn't also afford the Cyborg Awakening Shards. That's a more interesting situation. I could buy a few more fragments, or maybe settle for the T2 and the Shards, and pick up the T3 the next time it is reprinted. Or stick with the T3, and gamble on getting the Cosmic Cyborg and not worrying about awakening the regular Cyborg until later. Those are more interesting choices, on top of the initial "Do I need a Cyborg Ed, or should I use the fragments in the store?" decision of course.

Alternatively, having the activities mentioned in the challenges drop a guaranteed amount of cyborg frags could also have been another way to avoid these bad feelings. If the drop rate was set at a point where the T3 would cost the equivalent of say 1-2k Ironite, similar to the cosmics in character fragment events, I honestly think we'd be having a completely different discussion about this event, and working together to tease out the most efficient way to spend our fragments. Rather than, well, you've read this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    As if the game wasn't bad enough with the bugs, you have well and truly caused a lot more issues now and it's affecting THOUSANDS of players.......
    Yeah, it's frustrating, and I'm glad there is a compensation pack, but it is easy to forget how tiny little mistakes can cause huge cascading things to break when it comes to coding. Should this recent game-breaking bug relating to certain characters have been noticed before it went live? Yeah, of course. Breaking things is easy, getting things wrong is easy, I do that all the time, but being able to quickly determine what caused a problem like this, and have the fix ready in a day? That is far less easy, and deserves some credit at least.

(Am aware this comes across as me saying we should praise people for doing their expected job... and yeah, we should. We should do that for everyone, regardless of their job.)
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Smudger24 View Post
    This is definitely one of the worst problems I've seen in a long time here. Each member of my clan are having different bug problems. Some can't do skull quests, others raids, different dungeons. Everyone has different issues.
    Mine is with arena, I can fight revenge teams. But it gets stuck in the splash screen if I try to fight in the attack screen. Have to restart the game to get out of it.
    Yeah, this has been a weird one for sure. I've never seen problems that manifest themselves differently for different users. My skull quests problem was solved by removing Killer Prime too, just as others mentioned above.
    Akuma-4823 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Visit our Clan post for more info:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ation-JOIN-NOW!

OS
    iOS
    So the second part of the event started tonight and though it looks to be promising it appears there are some issues with the game; connections issues are plaguing some players, while others such as myself aren't seeing event progress counted. This is particularly apparent for the labyrinth dungeon with a cosmic cyborg character, which happens to award the most event currency to players. I would really like to enjoy this event as I am sure others would, but it is currently very broken.

OS
    Android
    Let's keep beating the dead horse