Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
Hello Troopers, Previous issues with Event Challenges in the Greetings from a Strange Land Pt 2 have now been resolved. If anyone is worried about missing rewards, please submit a ticket through the Support ticket system in game. ^ Ceeg"
If anyone is worried about missing rewards? Really? Should we not worry or care anymore, since u don't seem to. Can't believe you're forcing everyone who didn't receive their rewards and refund for lost resources spent on this event that didn't count to now submit tickets for this. This was your problem, caused by your usual faulty updates (2nd in a row), and now we all have to jump through hoops and waste our time with the shitty ticketing system to try to get a refund? I assume you're just betting most won't bother cause you've made it such a hassle these days. Just give us a damn compensation pack like you had to do last week after your last botched update so we don't have to waste any more of our time on your screw ups.

I didn't receive my 5 sob, equilibrium frags, and who knows what else from the completed task(s). I submitted a ticket and no response, and doubtful if I'll get anything back, since all I ever get now when I submit a ticket for lost resources due to your errors, is never ending time-wasting arguments, and never get my resources back anymore. Won't hold my breath. This game is really going downhill lately. Get your act together, and u won't have so many complaints.