Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Hello Troopers, Previous issues with Event Challenges in the Greetings from a Strange Land Pt 2 have now been resolved. If anyone is worried about missing rewards, please submit a ticket through the Support ticket system in game. ^ Ceeg"
    If anyone is worried about missing rewards? Really? Should we not worry or care anymore, since u don't seem to. Can't believe you're forcing everyone who didn't receive their rewards and refund for lost resources spent on this event that didn't count to now submit tickets for this. This was your problem, caused by your usual faulty updates (2nd in a row), and now we all have to jump through hoops and waste our time with the shitty ticketing system to try to get a refund? I assume you're just betting most won't bother cause you've made it such a hassle these days. Just give us a damn compensation pack like you had to do last week after your last botched update so we don't have to waste any more of our time on your screw ups.

I didn't receive my 5 sob, equilibrium frags, and who knows what else from the completed task(s). I submitted a ticket and no response, and doubtful if I'll get anything back, since all I ever get now when I submit a ticket for lost resources due to your errors, is never ending time-wasting arguments, and never get my resources back anymore. Won't hold my breath. This game is really going downhill lately. Get your act together, and u won't have so many complaints.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Cosmic dungeon (first wickerman): 4 sand per run. 600 sand gives you 150 runs. 150 runs gives you 3 x 250 = 750 cyborg currency.
    Lab dungeon: 15 sand per run. 600 sand gives you 40 runs, or 40% of 100 runs. 100 runs give 1500 currency, so 600 sand effectively gives 600 currency.
    LoL 1: 6 sand per run. 600 sand gives you 100 runs. 100 runs gives you 2 x 250 = 500 cyborg currency.

Add in the fact that the first wickerman dungeon takes 7 seconds to run and lab and lol take longer, you're best off with cosmic.

If the LoL grind event starts during this, though, it may make sense to do LoL to "double up" the rewards.

But, now the bad news:
    600 sand cost 150 ironite and gives you 750 currency. You need 25,000 currency for christmas cyborg. 25,000 / 750 is 5000 ironite.

So, go in with your eyes open. Getting christmas cyborg costs 5000 ironite.
    think your maths is wrong mate. most will use multiple cyborgs

4 SOT gives you 3 effective runs if you use 3 cyborgs, so with 3 cyborgs you hit the 50 cosmos challenge after 17 runs
    17 runs x 4 sot = 68 SOT
    68 SOT per 50 challenge
    each 50 challenge gives 250 currency
    250 x 100 is 25,000
    so you only need to hit the 50 challenge 100 times to get 25k currency
    so that's only 1700 runs in total
    1700 x 4 SOT = 6800 SOT
    6800 SOT/ 600 SOT = 11.33333333 mega refils
    150 ironite x 12 mega refills is 1800 ironite
    Last edited by Madrik; 12-07-2020 at 08:05 PM.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

The cosmic talisman needed for these challenges, I can’t even buy these with $ now.. the $99 offer is gone, and buying cyborg frags in event is expired. Ok I have 1, but I’d buy more to double/triple up. Devs had the right idea for sales inducement event, but timing and event info needed to decide was off.

OS
    Android
    Can't believe that a run in wickerman needs around 50 seconds. Loading screen, reward screens and this stupid 9 seconds timer (because of their shiit server).
    What's waste of time...

OS
    iOS
    Why I’m running last level of Night City. 3 second run, with timer and loads around 15 second total. Cost twice the sands but hell of a lot more runs for the time.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    im down to 5 seconds per run plus the load screens etc but just over 10k event currency, This is easily doable and have extra for awakening materials

rich-2335

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    im down to 5 seconds per run plus the load screens etc but just over 10k event currency, This is easily doable and have extra for awakening materials
    No matter how quick the actual battle, I'm still seeing around 40s of extra loading/timer every battle, exactly in line with what the previous poster is seeing. So each battle that takes 10s actually takes 50s, timed from the end of the countdown timer to the end of the next timer in autorun. Not sure how some are seeing only 15s load times. Plz enlighten us
    Last edited by Geodude; 12-08-2020 at 12:11 AM.

OS
    Android
    This event is a great way to cover up the fact that you have been lagging on events recently and they have been bleeding over far more than normal

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saints_sin View Post
    This event is a great way to cover up the fact that you have been lagging on events recently and they have been bleeding over far more than normal
    they need to cut events for a while and fix the pressing issues

rich-2335

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    No matter how quick the actual battle, I'm still seeing around 40s of extra loading/timer every battle, exactly in line with what the previous poster is seeing. So each battle that takes 10s actually takes 50s, timed from the end of the countdown timer to the end of the next timer in autorun. Not sure how some are seeing only 15s load times. Plz enlighten us
    never timed it to be fair, but at 10,550 frags im pretty happy how it's going

rich-2335