Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 161
  1. #141
    Administrator Leviathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    844
    Greetings Troopers,

    As many of you are aware 4 Event Challenges associated with the Greetings from a Strange Land Part 2 event did not correctly register progress when the event first went live last night. Our team worked yesterday evening to resolve 3 of the 4 challenges issues found last night (Frontier Dungeons, plus repeatable Gold and Iron Coin challenges not counting). We solved the final issue remaining with Brave New World Challenges not counting early this morning.

    In light of the issues with the Greetings from a Strange Land event, we have just placed a compensation pack in the "Special" tab within the "Main Store". This is redeemable one time only and will be available until December 14, 2020.

    If you have any questions you'd like answered, you can reply directly to this message for an answer.

    Our team greatly appreciates your patience while we sorted this out.

  2. #142
    Member Tsuketa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Madrik View Post
    think your maths is wrong mate. most will use multiple cyborgs
    Definitely. If you have 3 cyborgs, you can divide the numbers by 3. Trouble is, I had no idea that I needed to hoard cyborg fragments nor cyborgs over the last year, and I sacrificed my extra ones in earlier sacrifice events...
    Tsuketa-6474

    Leader of Caesar Inc. We're the covers album in Caesar's Empire...
    Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv

  3. #143
    Senior Member Madrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    UK
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsuketa View Post
    Definitely. If you have 3 cyborgs, you can divide the numbers by 3. Trouble is, I had no idea that I needed to hoard cyborg fragments nor cyborgs over the last year, and I sacrificed my extra ones in earlier sacrifice events...
    i got lucky with 2 gunner mythicals and dropped cyborg from both so that gave me 3 (1 fully awakened) 2 stock and BHE
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

    rich-2335

    A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

  4. #144
    Senior Member Smudger24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Canada 🇨🇦
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    199
    Wow 3.5 hrs and still nothing?
    Getting bad when you see a new event is starting and you get disappointed, knowing you can't play the game for the night.

  5. #145
    Senior Member GotN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,300
    4.5 hrs and still nothing! You better prepare another compensation pack DEVS! This is ridiculous!!!
    GotN-0546

    ________| CLAN |_______

    👹 The Mofo Cult 👹
    ______________________

    ☠️ Navigator Eddie ☠️

  6. #146
    Senior Member Smudger24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Canada 🇨🇦
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    199
    Well finally able to start 3 day grind event after 10 hrs of server issues. That's almost a 6th of the whole event. Now I'm heading to work and won't be able to grind LOL till I get home.
    Great work guys.

  7. #147
    Senior Member Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    515
    Thks for the Compensation Pack, Despite how buggy the event has started and how poor and bad planed was the first part of the event (Sorry but the idea of only 500 frags intended for giving new players a Cyborg but refusing them the chance of his bespoke without spending Ironite -or money- plus negating not-new players going for a higher bespoke also without spending ironite -or money- was bad, and you heard the feedback and you did nothing at all to correct it) this second part is absolutely the opposite, a lot of ways of completing the event, fun ways, some nice rewards, and having different paths for earning frags, and overlapping useful events like lol well done! all of this was awesome and thanks for that, hope you keep working on this path and taking over the issues presented. Still high hype for the rest of the month! thks!
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

  8. #148
    Senior Member URock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,186
    Cosmic Cyborg is not awakenable? Look at the compendium:

    http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/c...-eddie-gunner/
    __________________
    Clan: CeasarsLegion

  9. #149
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Russia
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    96
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Cosmic Cyborg is not awakenable? Look at the compendium:

    http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/c...-eddie-gunner/
    No need to thank me
    http://www.news.maiden-lotb.com/n3/c...-eddie-gunner/
    John-2692

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Greetings Troopers,

    As many of you are aware 4 Event Challenges associated with the Greetings from a Strange Land Part 2 event did not correctly register progress when the event first went live last night. Our team worked yesterday evening to resolve 3 of the 4 challenges issues found last night (Frontier Dungeons, plus repeatable Gold and Iron Coin challenges not counting). We solved the final issue remaining with Brave New World Challenges not counting early this morning.

    In light of the issues with the Greetings from a Strange Land event, we have just placed a compensation pack in the "Special" tab within the "Main Store". This is redeemable one time only and will be available until December 14, 2020.

    If you have any questions you'd like answered, you can reply directly to this message for an answer.

    Our team greatly appreciates your patience while we sorted this out.
    Thx for the compensation pack, however it didn't account for the Spend Frontier Coins clan challenge, which many did not receive the rewards for, 5 sob, epic red talisman frags, etc. As expected my trouble ticket for this was ignored as usual, so how do we get compensated for that?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •