Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It appears that the clan challenge to do Brave New World Floor X isn't working. I did a number of runs on Floor X in the red version and one run in the yellow/green version, but the clan challenge still says 0. I verified that other challenges are working (Trooper dungeon and Arena with Gunners).

Tsuketa

OS
    Android
    Spending event time

Excited to see the new 3* Cosmic Evo Runes for sale. We'll need 10 of the corresponding tier rune for the 4* -> 5* evolution.

I'm a little confused by the cyborg fragments though. Everything about the event store, including the prices for various items and the ironite/cash packs for additional fragments, all strongly suggest the cyborg frags should be farmable somehow? The 500 fragments from the event challenges is a wonderful way for newer players to get hold of a Cyborg if they don't have one yet, but it barely puts a dent in the cost of the Cyborg Bespoke talismans for example. Have I missed something, or will this be addressed in part 2, with the (hopefully more plentiful) event currency replacing the cyborg fragments?

Name:  Dec-GreetingsPt1.PNG
Views: 826
Size:  68.9 KB
    Azagthor-0732

I like this event too.

OS
    Android
    Great way to dangle the carrot!! I've been waiting to get a chance to earn the Cyborg bespoke talisman for a year after missing out last year, only to be massively disappointed by this. How can we get the cosmic t3 at 5000 frags cost when there's only around 10% of those frags to earn through the event? I wonder what the reasoning behind this was since there's no way you can get it unless you spend thousands of Ironite.
    Oh wait I get it!!!! Cheap shot by the frogs.
    Come on give us a chance to earn it fair and square.
    Never gonna get it.........
    Edward-7620

Member of - Order of Eld - Clan

UP THE IRONS!! \m/ \m/

OS
    Android
    Yet another bs cash grab event, second in a row. Either we buy the T3 with ironite and cash, since they're only letting us earn 500 frags with no way to farm for more, or we were supposed to have been hoarding the frags all year to get it. Oh wait, but they also don't want us hoarding anything anymore, since they refuse to increase our inventory limits on anything. What a friggin joke. Nice black friday/cyber monday sale.

OS
    iOS
    So, will there be a way to earn Cyborg fragments outside of the 500 offered in rewards and the Ironite/cash payments?
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    You can get a couple more Cyborg fragments with Trooper badges, but nowhere near enough to get a T3 bespoke. I'm scratching my head on that one too.

Tsuketa

OS
    iOS
    yep i too missed out on the cyborg cosmic last year and given the frags i had still doesn't give enough to get a single T3, Unless i spend 2500 ironite and £19.99 for the other 2500 frags what about new players who don't have Cyborg, granted they can drop him from this event but can't get any cosmic aswell.....you lot are just money grabbing weasels....You either need to make it so they drop from dungeons listed in the event achievements or give us a compo pack worth 5000 cyborg frags.....
    Last edited by Madrik; 11-30-2020 at 11:20 AM.
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    Tomorrow is winter. So there will be an update

OS
    iOS
    just goes to show that they still cant events right without there being issues with achievements not being counted. no additional frags being available without spending a lot of ironite and real money yet again... they think we stupid
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan