Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: December Events

OS
    iOS

December Events

https://twitter.com/ironmaidenlotb/s...536805889?s=20

New month means new events, the final ones of 2020.

Affinity Advantage: I think it's advantage cosmic talismans, but I could be wrong.
    Assassin Yeti: One of the new characters that can equip that cosmic solstice talisman that got added to the shop recently. Might be good, might be bad.
    Icy Annihilation: The cosmic solstice talisman also mentions an ice Eddie, so I'm guessing this will be where he is?
    Naughty or Nice: Been a while since we've seen a skull quest related event. Not really certain what will be here, but hopefully it's worth the sands.
    Tiny Tim Strikes Back: I imagine this is where the rest of the new holiday characters are coming in. Hopefully this is better than Limbo's insanity level, as Day of the Dead Eddie was a major pain to face off against with boss status.
    Indolent Idols: Maybe new raid boss? Possibly? I have no clue.
    Deadly Delivery: I imagine this'll be a pretty easy going event, as cosmos and time rift events aren't too bad. Not sure what would be available here.
    Last edited by GrimDusk; 12-01-2020 at 05:56 AM.

OS
    Android
    Curious that there is no Towerfall event this month, for season 9 gauntlet to change the Towerfall soul from Grail to Fortune.

OS
    Android
    Ice Eddie? 7th Son Eddie with passive. Maybe with a new hat...

OS
    Android
    Naughty or Nice - i think the reward will be new Coal Talisman
    John-2692

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Ice Eddie? 7th Son Eddie with passive. Maybe with a new hat...
    I was picturing something like Clansman Eddie crossed with a White Walker, but I like your idea as Seventh Son might get a much needed upgrade as well
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Event Calendar Speculation Time

Name:  Dec2020Events.jpg
Views: 1600
Size:  99.5 KB

I'm pretty much in agreement with you and the others on most of these events. I'm really interested to see how the event currency system gets expanded, and how it will handle the pity-pull system. Will be see more characters being purchased directly through the event store, or will be be buying souls in the store and still use the fragment system for guaranteed pulls?

Tiny Tim Strikes Back: I imagine this is where the rest of the new holiday characters are coming in. Hopefully this is better than Limbo's insanity level, as Day of the Dead Eddie was a major pain to face off against with boss status.
    Can't wait to see Tiny Tim make his return! Also can't wait to see how this year's Insanity compares with last year. Looking back over the fights in last year's dungeon, it's almost embarassing that I couldn't farm insanity! Hopefully that wont be the case again this year, although I had to farm Madness in Limbo of Lost Souls, so who knows Although I'll farm whatever I have to to finally get my hands on a Coalgiver Eddie though :P

Indolent Idols: Maybe new raid boss? Possibly? I have no clue.
    You know how you and I have been arguing back and forth about various talisman cycles and whether or not that will ever release a Slothful talismans? Allow me to add some fuel to the fire

Name:  Indolent.PNG
Views: 1333
Size:  20.0 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    iOS
    I have a feeling the last raid boss will be based around Celtic God Cerrenous as the green banner that was posted when odin was released resembles that a lot
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    You know how you and I have been arguing back and forth about various talisman cycles and whether or not that will ever release a Slothful talismans? Allow me to add some fuel to the fire
    True but being that this is a raid boss event I feel it's more likely a character than a talisman. Perhaps a Slothful character? Some sort of sin related one?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    True but being that this is a raid boss event I feel it's more likely a character than a talisman. Perhaps a Slothful character? Some sort of sin related one?
    I like where you are going with this
    Name:  600px-143Snorlax.png
Views: 1348
Size:  201.6 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Time to snag 15 A yetis to use against baph with his bespoke