Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kmadd69 View Post
    Again this month why can’t you break up these updates? They take too much space on our phones...
    You might do this already, but every couple of months I'd recommend you delete the game's data and re-download it all again. This will leave you with only the most up-to-date game files, and since it will have removed a bunch of older obsolete ones, it can save you a fair bit of space. Most regularly updated games have this sort of problem, where new updates don't always remove the older ones, leading to unnecessarily bloated file sizes.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    You might do this already, but every couple of months I'd recommend you delete the game's data and re-download it all again. This will leave you with only the most up-to-date game files, and since it will have removed a bunch of older obsolete ones, it can save you a fair bit of space. Most regularly updated games have this sort of problem, where new updates don't always remove the older ones, leading to unnecessarily bloated file sizes.
    Then again, most data deleted by this would be minimal. The game needs to keep all 3d models, music, VFX and most of the artwork on the phone. A few changes in a text file for localization or a description isn't going to matter in the final weight. At least the game saves some weight by having a lot of characters just reuse skeleton and animations. All the Horse riders, both bike riders, sphynx and yeti, scythe users, staff users, most gun toons and all the various ones that just change class for example.

Besides music sound design is very simple too. Eddies just change pitch, everyone else is mostly silent.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    iOS
    Almost two hours and I still can’t get in. Seriously who runs this retarded ass kangaroo court?! Wtf