Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hope some have noticed that tribute in clans is not counting the check in pot. It added my 8 but not the rest. I have seen my talismans go blank when trying to move some around or assign. After this this event was launched, this game game is a hot mess. PLEASE DEVS FIX. That comp pack was nice, but want less bugs. I think the cosmic Cyborg Eddie at this rate should be a freebie to be in the holiday spirit like the Football and Battlefield Trooper Eddies were.

OS
    iOS
    Another day and the game is still down. When will this end? I can’t even get my troopers ran let alone help my clan out with the achievements

OS
    Android
    They work in schedules. Can't delay things, events are planned, events have event sales that are needed for the sales projections and income revenues of the game. Fixes are only partial, and will need to be added to the next monthly update. Like the shields rebalance that had to be hotfixed because they don't do quality assurance or any testing at all. Connection errors are rampant, no matter how good your connection is, or where in the world you are because investing in the server means not pocketing cash.

The game exists to make money off of fans, and when revenue dies out, it will close. All our purchases down the drain. I wonder how much money the Iron Maiden corp must be earning from this, and even if the band would need to tour anymore with this cash cow.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post
    v I wonder how much money the Iron Maiden corp must be earning from this, and even if the band would need to tour anymore with this cash cow.
    You're kidding, right?
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    You're kidding, right?
    Of course, not everything is cynisism and pessimism. I'm still disappointed in them, the video of the PS2 game graphics in the Legacy of the beast concert was a cringe moment to start the night.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

DEF: Day of the Dead Eddie (Prudence, Nagual T3); Valentine's: Starfire; Heart1: Ragnarok, Echo; Heart2: Orbit.

I campaign to no end or avail for a general talisman rework (small talisman sets, max size of sets becoming 2, 3 slots per toon, one of those for cosmic only)

Proud member of ChileanMaiden #RenunciaPiñera

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post
    Of course, not everything is cynisism and pessimism. I'm still disappointed in them, the video of the PS2 game graphics in the Legacy of the beast concert was a cringe moment to start the night.
    I get you're frustrated w/ the current state of the game, as many of us are. That's understandable. All I meant is that I don't think this game makes as much $ as you think. Certainly not enough for the band to even notice anything on their balance sheet.
    BillLion2-6838
    Member of the Mofo Cult Clan

OS
    Android
    So what you're inferring is a disgusting cash-grab off of existing characters with new tinsel this month - right before running straight to the bankruptcy lawyers for a bait+switch. I thought I was an asshole. How could you..

OS
    Android
    Pew pew pew

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by wipp View Post
    Pew pew pew
    OWWWWWW that hit me right in the back of the head.
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    iOS
    Hi everyone. Just wanted to stop by and let you know that we are fully aware of the issues with the server that people have been experiencing this week. We are actively looking into it.

There is also a Compensation pack for this in the Special tab in the Store.
    Ceeg
    Social and Community Advocate