Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I quit LOTB.. and life is soooooooooooooooo much better.

I'm starting a support group for those of you finding it hard to give up the addiction.....
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I quit LOTB.. and life is soooooooooooooooo much better.

I'm starting a support group for those of you finding it hard to give up the addiction.....
    Yup, did you burn your team to where there is nothing to come back to? That's what I'm contemplating I'm order to leave for good.

OS
    iOS
    Nah.. I just stopped playing.... I didn't burn anything or sell anything. It would take hours to burn off everything.. not into that.

I MIGHT still log in every now and then.. but it'll be very rare.... I've logged in once in the past 2/3 weeks.. burned the ~950 ironite I had on 10 event souls.. pulled that featured winged bat Ed from those 10 (Luckiest I've ever been in any event) Then looked around for anything... Started my own 1-member clan just so I can have access to the clan store and see what's behind that wall (There are a TON of 1 member clans, I suspect for this reason)... nope still just "collect frags" for EVERYTHING... -- that's just not entertaining.. so I left again. (anyone remember how things worked BEFORE "frags" were a thing? It was so much better then.)

I Just happened to hit this bookmark by mistake this afternoon... took a look around.. and it's like a vicious cycle.. same complaints every week/month/year.... Nothing changes except what you can spend your money on.... It's been what? a year since Night City opened and nuthin.... raids are boring and mindless now, no chance to get missing Odins or Baph without direct $$$ input (countless clan mythicals and NEVER saw even 1 God frag).. and even if they add a third god.. same thing.. i'll get stale in a week.... there's just no entertainment value here and only frustration and annoyance.

I basically "won" this "game" -- I got to the point where there's been nothing really new to accomplish in over a year... there are merely new characters and talismans and recycled dungeons... same old same old....
    Last edited by Yup; 12-05-2020 at 12:38 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    See I still have fun with this game. ESP in the boss raids. I just want this game to function better. But I’m trying to be civil about it instead being the usual kmadd

OS
    Android
    May Gabriel save us all.

OS
    iOS
    Lol that’s coming SOON™️

OS
    iOS
    Another night and almost two hours later I still can’t get in. I don’t get why you can’t have a proper functioning server?

OS
    iOS
    They clearly don't have the finances to run enough servers to keep up, they keep banging on about load balancing etc but FFS just increase the amount of servers they use. my god my son plays loads of these type of games and not one of them has issues like this....
    When the priest comes to read me the last rites

rich-2335

A proud Member of The EXCORCISTS Clan

OS
    Android
    If it weren't for the clan feature I probably wouldn't be playing right now. It's different for me in that sense. The game is just the vehicle, more focused on the camaraderie with like minded fellows I've met from all across this world. Our discord was the catalyst for propelling us to SSS and never looking back. I'm not sure at what point I'll eventually call it a day, but it's an enjoyable journey when you're surrounded by great people that share a sense of commitment to one another and the pursuit of greatness.

OS
    Android
    Beating a dead horse. We'll never learn....