OS
    Android

Display more resource limits in the game

When Selling stuff from the My Teams screen, please display how much stuff we have, and how much we're allowed to have.

Eg: If I have 609 characters of a 600 limit, and I need to sell some golden skulls I have on hand to get below 600. When I'm in the Sell screen, I can't see anything that tells me 609/600, like you can elsewhere in the screen without going back out.

Same goes for Talismans (where it's harder) and stacks for Shards and Runes (where you just have to count them).

Something similar for the BoS, so we can know how many stacks of souls we've got and what the limit is, would help a lot.

As this is just visually displaying limits tracked within the game anyway, IMO it should be a fairly minor change and not involve a lot of work. The QoL improvements for us players are great, and might give you some breathing room to implement more drastic changes (which would definitely be much harder and more invasive) to deal with these sorts of inventory issues.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Yes please
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    And raise all the damn inventory limits themselves while you're at it! How many users have been bitching about this, and for how long now??? No, just keep adding a ton of new toons, talismans, keys, frags, etc and make the problem worse and worse. Great strategy.

OS
    Android
    @Geodude: I agree that raising the inventory limits would be great.

It's possible they're coming up against some internal restrictions in their systems that mean raising the limits requires a lot of work.

At least, if we have greater visibility within the game on these limits, we'll be better equipped to work around this while they sort it out.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    The display idea is good. I currently just keep mental track of how many I need to sell, which is usually simple. But, a display would be nice.

Regarding additional inventory slots, I don't believe we have been more overdue in the history of the game. This has been driving me crazy for almost six months. So much time and effort wasted managing this limited space instead of enjoying the real game.
    Last edited by druid138; 12-04-2020 at 12:06 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Raising the inventory limits is an absolute necessity. It's as necessary as needing an Eddie to play anything in the game. They needed to raise the limits of toons to well over 1k since gauntlet was released, and talismans to well over 1k since raid bosses were released...maybe sooner. Since cosmic talismans were introduced, probably.