OS
    Android

arena vets retired ?

Arena top 3 used to be quite diverse the last while though it seems like its been the same names over and over have folk retired or just gave up just wondering

OS
    Android
    A few in my clan believe that the rewards/ recognition are not worth the time and effort involved. These guys have been in the game since it's start. I've been with LOTB around 2 years, not very fond of the Arena myself for reasons that should be obvious to anyone who battles there.

OS
    Android
    Just an example of why arena is no longer popular. I just went into a battle unprepared for what happened. I have a weak defences and a fun normal attack team. I battled a 3 party team consisting of crusader Ed, pilgrim and warrior banshee. I thought no worry, wrong on my part. The talisman were as such pilgrim was wearing retaliation and lust and on top of that echo. Crusader was wearing his cosmic and envious. Banshee was wearing her cosmic and viper. The AI uses whatever combo it wants. I might have only battled a 3 party team, but I battled and lost to a 4 talisman team.

OS
    Android
    You will unlikely see a change unless:

-This (Time-consuming meta) changes.
    -People who want to win the podium invest a lot of time and effort into winning the podiums.
    -People who are actually winning podiums decide not to invest more time and effort into winning the podium.
    -Someone earns a shiny game-breaker toon allowing to beat the current meta. Gabriel(lla) maybe? who knows...
    -The Arena itself gets reworked.
    -The prizes and/or motivation make new/vets want to invest a lot of time into wining the podium.

Probably I few more reasons.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

It’s a clan strategy. Group effort, a few decide who will be first, then give easy wins. Attack list refreshes, rinse,repeat.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiden View Post
    You will unlikely see a change unless:

-This (Time-consuming meta) changes.
    -People who want to win the podium invest a lot of time and effort into winning the podiums.
    -People who are actually winning podiums decide not to invest more time and effort into winning the podium.
    -Someone earns a shiny game-breaker toon allowing to beat the current meta. Gabriel(lla) maybe? who knows...
    -The Arena itself gets reworked.
    -The prizes and/or motivation make new/vets want to invest a lot of time into wining the podium.

Probably I few more reasons.
    Nah I'm more meaning I've not seen

Yup
    Discordian and quite a few other veteran players at podium when they were consistently on and off for over a year just Nice to know if people are still ok

OS
    Android
    While I never podiumed I would usually float around in the top 100 back in the day.

Now, the time investment just isn't worth the rewards I get out of it. I can earn way more ironite virtually elsewhere and gauntlet far surpasses the iron coin out put that arena had.

As my meta data will prove, I just set a fun, themed defense and only bother fighting other fun, themed, or easy defenses. Arena has become such a footnote in this game for me that, if it weren't for the daily challenge I probably wouldn't even bother.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591