OS
    Android

Improvements for Stores menu and BoS' navigation

I will list some suggestions to add NEEDED features and finally improve the way we can navigate stores and the book of souls section, in order to spare us all the time we lose just to perform simple actions:

• add a navigation bar at the bottom of the screen while being in any menu, which lets you slide the tabs faster
    • DON'T make the menu start back from the first item Every time we buy something or summon a soul/key (it is really frustrating to swipe all the way back every single time!) , but let us stay where we are
    • let us buy more pieces of a specific item at once, likewise the souls selection in BoS, instead of tapping it 5-10 times (and swiping till there every time...)

I kinda suggested some of these months ago, when it was nice to implement, but now with the wide menu content it is needed. It just took me around 5minutes only to buy 3 items, 10 times each, that were at the end of the store list :/

It should by the way be easy to implement this and it would be sooo much better

Ty
    Last edited by Ancient Mariner; 12-06-2020 at 11:28 PM.
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    Key Ring OR a new button: Frontier Dungeons! Inside the Frontier Dungeons menu, you can choose any of them, and open it if you have the key in the inventory (Not the book of souls!). This gives two advantages: For the players, is less hassle in the BoS and it keeps everything in the same place. For the devs, it gives them a nice way to tease players with upcoming dungeons (like silent planet, hah).
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    Android
    Fully agree to @AncientMariner

OS
    Android
    Display the currencies that are relevant to each tab - the Event tab now has large quantities of relevant currencies but only shows the Cyborg-related coins.

OS
    Android
    Excuse me but this is not a thread meant to add your other suggestions, this is just related to a quickest way to navigate the menus

I'd not want this to become a mixed topic with random ideas from everyone or it won't lead anywhere

Ty
    Ingame name: Eddie-6030

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    let us buy more pieces of a specific item at once, likewise the souls selection in BoS, instead of tapping it 5-10 times (and swiping till there every time...) [/LIST]
    Ty
    I really don't understand for a 4 years game, how can devs haven't do it.

OS
    Android
    It would be great if when choosing a class of a creature (talis) a menu with icons of all classes appeared for a quick transition