Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Super excited to see Skuld making her fair return to the game.

I also prefer the shorter run limited dungeons (Daily, weekly, eternal, Mayan, and Virus) as I don't have to lock up my device for 1-2 hour at a time. So I'm really excited for this new dungeon.

I haven't used Asgard in a while but I like that you picked Ragnarok as the counter. Nice and easy to remember as it's based on something that I've known for years (and has one of the best MCU movies to boot).

While I'm disappointed that we're still not seeing looping itself crashing games being addressed, balancing a toon so that it shouldn't happen is a nice middle ground.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Moreover, the more we need to grind, the higher the load on the servers and the worse the user experience... After all, where is the fun in letting a device on auto all day/night to collect currency...
    Patrice makes sense, the grinding component is number 1 complaint. If we must trade resources to get new products, perhaps do like MSF and do an instant transaction. Once a winning team is assembled you simulate x-amount of battles, pay the entry cost, and collect the reward. Blasting through 5000 battles to get Santa Cyborg over the past couple days was not a rewarding experience. Watching the timer count down 10. 9 8 7 ...1 second long battle Lord of Flies boom, reward screen watching the timer 10 9 8...
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Moreover, the more we need to grind, the higher the load on the servers and the worse the user experience... After all, where is the fun in letting a device on auto all day/night to collect currency...
    Patrice makes sense, the grinding component is number 1 complaint. If we must trade resources to get new products, perhaps do like MSF and do an instant transaction. Once a winning team is assembled you simulate x-amount of battles, pay the entry cost, and collect the reward. Blasting through 5000 battles to get Santa Cyborg over the past couple days was not a rewarding experience. Watching the timer count down 10. 9 8 7 ...1 second long battle Lord of Flies boom, reward screen watching the timer 10 9 8...
    The problem with this idea is you're turning a bunch of metered out and slow transactions in to 1 giant transaction that a bunch of people are going to try at once. Basically you'll turn the game from slow and barely working to non-moving and broken.

Even if they completely set up a whole delayed queue where you say "add my 5000 battles to the wait list" we're still left with the servers struggling to cope with all of the demand but now, we don't even get to use things as we get them.
    Last edited by MuzakMaker; 12-10-2020 at 07:08 PM.

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MuzakMaker View Post
    The problem with this idea is you're turning a bunch of metered out and slow transactions in to 1 giant transaction that a bunch of people are going to try at once. Basically you'll turn the game from slow and barely working to non-moving and broken.

Even if they completely set up a whole delayed queue where you say "add my 5000 battles to the wait list" we're still left with the servers struggling to cope with all of the demand but now, we don't even get to use things as we get them.
    What? No, what they propose wouldn't need to actually calculate the battle. Say you find a team that can win with a 50% rate. You could do the runs manually to try to bring it up, or just exchange say, 100 sands of time for 50 times the reward set for the dungeon (assuming a 1 sot cost/run). Would make things faster for those of us that have more things to do.

In regards to the changes, man, now I don't have a 100% to overcook Doom with Thor Eddie and kill any team that can't stop it in the first turn.

Oh well, wickerman can still have a chance to give him a turn.
    Edd-6184

Yes, I was the guy with the "now not so meme" arena defense of Shaman Eddie and three ult. Sac. Hearts. Changed a Heart and Eddie

I was gone for like 3 years, still getting used to how the game works now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank93 View Post
    What? No, what they propose wouldn't need to actually calculate the battle. Say you find a team that can win with a 50% rate. You could do the runs manually to try to bring it up, or just exchange say, 100 sands of time for 50 times the reward set for the dungeon (assuming a 1 sot cost/run). Would make things faster for those of us that have more things to do.

In regards to the changes, man, now I don't have a 100% to overcook Doom with Thor Eddie and kill any team that can't stop it in the first turn.

Oh well, wickerman can still have a chance to give him a turn.
    Nope. Trust me on this. I literally do this kind of thing for a living. One calculation doesn't always mean less time.

MuzakMaker-3591