Seasons greetings, Troopers.

With 2020 coming to a close (or a screeching, smoldering slide across the pavement - however you might interpret it), I wanted to take an opportunity to spark up a casual year in review. It feels like yesterday since the likes of Live After Death Eddie and The Mercenary were released. The competitive meta has been shifting in exciting ways throughout the year with the introduction of a wild assortment of strategies and effects that counter them. PVP has become an intense bloodbath of dangerous threats, with fewer strategies that rely on revive effects.

To kick off the new year, we introduced Scream For Me Eddie and the Women In Uniform who were featured in the lovingly crafted Cart & Horses Dungeon. The Egyptian God Horus was also our first awakened character of the year. While he doesn't see as much play these days, if you see your opponent rocking Gluttonous Talismans...he might just put them in their place.

Since then, it's been a wild year. Some of my own favorite memories include Raid Boss as a feature overall, Live After Death Eddie's harrowing Apparition effect, Grim Reaper Eddie's Awakening, the long-awaited and oft-requested X Factor Eddie, Terrible Tim...and of course, Baroness Redan's passive rework and Awakening. No bias.

All that said, I would love to hear your thoughts the characters you have enjoyed collecting this year. Whether they looked especially wicked, or if they were intuitive and interesting to play, or even if they were simply a reliable backbone to many of your strategies - who were your favorites this year?