Dear Legacy of the Beast team,

I am typing this message as a right handed man with a broken right wrist and yet it is somehow less painful than playing the game...

I think it is clear by now that your player base is made of grown ups adults with jobs and lives united by one thing only, their love and devotion to Iron Maiden, we are not Among Us or Clash of Clans Addicted teenagers...

The ever growing grinding requirements are nothing but a fun killer and a way to create angst and force some of us to leave the game to focus on our real lives. Moreover, the more we need to grind, the higher the load on the servers and the worse the user experience... After all, where is the fun in letting a device on auto all day/night to collect currency...

This game should be about creating and maintaining a community of blood brothers not disgruntled digital blue collars fighting for a second virtual salary as of the lives depended on it.

You have achieved tremendous things for Iron Maiden already, a whole world tour inspired by your creation and a best seller live album. Surf on this, not trying to cunningly extract a few bucks from your fans by forcing them to buy in game to reduce the grinding effort, it will only result in anger and ultimately churn.

I urge you to please rethink your approach to the game. Fixing the events requirements is easy and requires no coding. Some mechanisms such as amulets also have to be rethought, it is absolute madness that the first round of this Gauntlet season has to go to a 400+ fights to find its winner, it has never been about fun or skills merely on someone’s ability to grind his way out of hell...

Please take this feedback into account it comes from hundreds of blood brothers across the world with only one common objective: to make Iron Maiden and the game successful.

Kind Regards,

Patrice-1201